Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal Buttons

PreviousPage 2 of 2

I just wanted to say:

I looked through them, and was like: "man, if only these were sold as magnets, I'd buy them." Sure enough, a little bit more investigation confirmed my suspicions. He sold all 30 of them as magnets, so I bought 'em! :mrgreen:

-Needless to say, I'm quite pleased! He even sent the pin attachments for free so I can change them out anytime I want! Here they are:

Image Image

You need to make a cardboard Test Chamber sign with a metal backing where the warnings go.

Actually fuck, I might do that.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

inb4 wall of text -
I hope Valve doesn't shut me down. But if they tell me to.. I will...

I was BoingBoing'd in February along with notcot.org and some other random blogs. And I'm still here...

Every image was vectored to 300dpi from the standard 64px image or crappy screen shots. One of which I didn't realize was actually from PennyArcade... I'd feel like more of a dick if I stole straight from a google image search. (a lot of etsy/ebay users do it)

Really a one man band here. I draw, print, cut, press, ship, them all myself.

thanks for the post!
~Dylan
aka Slevin11 on Etsy

Is there any way you could send me the high res vectors? I would kill for one of the Turret specifically!

Also, glad to see you here. :)

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I don't want to share all the vectors but I'd be happy to give out a few..

I'll have to dig up the raw files since I only ever see my print psd's.
I did half of them last December, the other half in I think Feb/March.

Pigsty of a harddrive...

Fair enough, the Turret one is the only one I need I think. (EDIT The one of them bumping into eachother, and the one of it shooting the person.)

If you want some others to do (TWP promo pack?), check out the TWP Avatar Gallery in the user profile. Korjagun made those a while ago but he ragequit the community because he was a rebel.

No luck finding the raws yet but I pulled those 2 off of my print sheet.
They aren't big.. but crisper than most on the net. Also transparency ftw

I put them here
http://codapop.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=shared.browse

cool

A.M.M.D. wrote:
cool

Please do not spam. Spam may result in loss of forum access. Thanks.

PreviousPage 2 of 2