Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal Buttons

Page 1 of 2Next

Looks like someone over at Etsy.com is selling some Portal Hazard Sign and Achievement buttons:

Get them now before Valve shuts them down!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?li ... d=15450862

There are also some TF2 Achievement buttons too.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?li ... d=15430120

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

All buttons are sold out...

but before Valve shut them down! :P

"Duct Tape is the answer."

You can go on zazzle.com and make your own buttons, or shirts, or what ever you want with Portal, even custom made postage stamps. They have a licensing agreement with Valve apparently. 8)

:wink:

I think the guy is replenishing his stock, I think he makes them himself. I owe Hober $20 so I'll be buying him some!

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
jrlauer wrote:
You can go on zazzle.com and make your own buttons, or shirts, or what ever you want with Portal. They have a licensing agreement with Valve apparently. 8)

Yeah but can you make 30 different ones for only $20?

msleeper wrote:
Yeah but can you make 30 different ones for only $20?

Not sure, I never made any buttons. Custom made a shirt for $15.

jrlauer wrote:
Not sure, I never made any buttons. Custom made a shirt for $15.

Lolwut? The last time I used Zazzle for custom shirts (The F7 staff shirts), it was like $23 per shirt, after a bulk discount.

Ironically, it's for buying that shirt that msleeper owes me the sweet green.

The Etsy page wrote:
All the art was vectored by myself (using almost microscopic images)

I think that's the real value here. The original textures are not super-high res. Not nearly enough for print-quality buttons.

Edit: It's now 8:20AM EST and in the 10 mins since I wrote this post another bunch of the Portal buttons went up for sale. Hint, hint.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster
Hober wrote:
Lolwut? The last time I used Zazzle for custom shirts (The F7 staff shirts), it was like $23 per shirt, after a bulk discount.

Price depends on the quality of the shirt. I opted for the low end.

These have been available on eBay for about 4 months now.

Page 1 of 2Next