Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal 3 - Fanmade Edition - Looking for Moders!

PreviousPage 4 of 8Next

He put a client to download but every time i play it crashes with "portal 2.exe has stopped working" help pls!!!!

Hobbax wrote:
He put a client to download but every time i play it crashes with "portal 2.exe has stopped working" help pls!!!!

Erm--what?

Now with 100% more inline comments!

the cliant will only work when you have the game whitch is in development only right now!
so there for will not work

I hope you realize how little sense you're both making at the moment.

Who posted a client? Where?

Now with 100% more inline comments!
WinstonSmith wrote:
I hope you realize how little sense you're both making at the moment.

Who posted a client? Where?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C7Z84E5F

As posted on the Steam forums.

Trivia: this is the very second account I registered with the nickname ASBusinessMagnet, after my YouTube channel.

We may have to change the name as Portal 3 could be made soon ...(well that or it's half life 3!)
so i will think up name with the team just in case!!!

At least the kids still have enthusiasm

New tracks every Saturday!
http://www.soundcloud.com/jomonay
"Anything that you do, just be THE best at it" - Kanye West

well having enthusaism is one thing but not giving up is also another :)
this will have been my first mod and i am trying to work HARD core on this little project!

I really don't see a way that a Portal 3 could ever be made in any sort of major way, other than either a) random human test subject rescued by Co-op campaign, or b) chell in a wheat field. A) would be dull and take away the solitary atmosphere and attachment to chell, whilst B) would be dull and too much of a change.
It was a good series, but Valve have more pressing priorities than finding a way to make a workable Portal threequel. *ahem* Episode 3

The only way for portal 3 to be portal 3 is to recode the whole game add new entities, gameplay elements. New GLaDOS dialogue from "ELLEN MCLAIN". New models, textures, new story.

PreviousPage 4 of 8Next