Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal 3 - Fanmade Edition - Looking for Moders!

PreviousPage 3 of 8Next
ants64 wrote:
was only using it as a joke calm down xD
but i am going to start plaining this a bit more and write up the whole script and story line plus i will make some blueprints for maps... is anyone like to help they may so see ya later :thumbup:
(using hammer (need to find good tutoral) and music maker silver for most things then i will use word for script (kind of known already)

One question,
Who will play glados and Wheatley?

he computer this is why we need a modder to script the secuences between all the comands in the games code but we did have a idea for a mini game including glados and a dungon keeper game xD (a old game that never made it past 3 diffrent games ....valve did you do something about this?)
we are still not sure oh who can do the voices but i did find a website that make the sound clips for her and emails them to you tho....wheatly is not on there so i don't know how i am going to get his voice.... maybe if last resort we could mash files together and make him talk from them?...i don't like the idea but i think as a last rescore it will do!

if you are intrested in helping just say ok?

just saying, but if you need to find tutorials for hammer, than you have no idea how long this is going to take you, which could well be forever. but yeah if tis a good mod id play it. good luck!

I think in terms of boolean variables. Generally, it makes things easier.

found a great tutoreal and now can make maps for portal 3 mod
makeing music and making script!

You will fare just as well as I did.

Suddenly bam, Valve announces they are working on Portal 3 and you make something like Portal 3 - Fanmade Rant.

Trivia: this is the very second account I registered with the nickname ASBusinessMagnet, after my YouTube channel.

but then we can simpily name it a diffrent thing like fan portal 3 or a diffrent 3
we could just simpily rename it
but i do know there ment to be making one

I already joined to the group through the original forum post, btw :D

More information Here

"Pretty is better than ugly, but if it doesn't work, ugly is better than pretty"
-Phyton

thank you ok were working on more bits still but it will take some time for me to make more music (need to think for more tunes!)

Why the fuck would Chell jump into a portal when she has spent a large chunk of her time trying to escape Aperture Science, which if you didn't know is where all the portals are?

New tracks every Saturday!
http://www.soundcloud.com/jomonay
"Anything that you do, just be THE best at it" - Kanye West

my thoughts on how chell would react to the portal is jump in it because most of her life she has been in the test chammbers and going thought portals!
there for to be let in to the world and get lost for her to find a portal
i bet chell is think safty! like glados said in portal 1
that and also she in the middle of nowhere but the idea i had was she was never reaclesed it a recoration room!
so it simlated her going out side! when really she was still in the labs!

PreviousPage 3 of 8Next