Please or Register to create posts and topics.

...Portal 3 concept art leak?

PreviousPage 3 of 3
Arachnaphob wrote:
Is that real? It looks so real and is so creepy.

depending on what you mean by the question. if you mean "is it a real portal 3 concept?", no.

if you mean "real location in real life?" yes. it is a decommissioned cooling tower for a power plant.

ImageImage
===========================
Im blue, a Clean Christian Furry with Autism.

It's definitely something new. Portal 2 was very new compared to Portal 1. However, Valve has been doing a good job at keeping any plans they may have for a Portal 3 secret. I doubt this is anything leaked. Probably just fan art.

portal2companioncube wrote:
It's definitely something new. Portal 2 was very new compared to Portal 1. However, Valve has been doing a good job at keeping any plans they may have for a Portal 3 secret. I doubt this is anything leaked. Probably just fan art.

I don't even know how to respond to this.

Caden wrote:
I don't even know how to respond to this.

I know how it feels..

[quote=me earlyer]I made this pic myself lol. i was trolling trying to see if anyone would think it was real.[/quote]

ImageImage
tile wrote:

[quote=me earlyer]I made this pic myself lol. i was trolling trying to see if anyone would think it was real.[/qoute]

Sorry to come into this thread solely to correct people, but I think you missed the quotation marks on "me earlyer"

me earlyer wrote:
I made this pic myself lol. i was trolling trying to see if anyone would think it was real.

Kudos to you, by the way, for creating art that was relatively similar in production to Valve's own. It was just the content that wasn't as believable.

ImageImage
srs bsnss wrote:
Kudos to you, by the way, for creating art that was relatively similar in production to Valve's own. It was just the content that wasn't as believable.

thanks. :)

ImageImage
PreviousPage 3 of 3