Please or Register to create posts and topics.

...Portal 3 concept art leak?

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next
tile wrote:
TheTobbell wrote:
If valve would publish an art leak or something like that, when it wouldnt be a picture who chell (or another person) is above the earth i think. That just doesnt fit.

good point. i just thought that it had something to do with that hl2 korean language arg thing, but valve definitely wouldnt do that. :P

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

Well the thing is, they wouldn't do it in Korean because people actually speak it. Nobody really speaks using sstv

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Camben24
Aperture Science: We do our science asbestos we can!

another good point. :P oh well. just got my hopes up, cause im bored of portal 2's lack of recent official content.

secret

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

ImageImage
===========================
Im blue, a Clean Christian Furry with Autism.

-snip-

Caden wrote:
This is not official, and it doesn't take a mildly intelligent person to figure that out. The image looks nothing like any concept art Valve has ever released, and it doesn't look anything like Portal. Your source doesn't help it's validity either, seeing that if this was legitimate it would have been inevitable for it to have stepped outside the realms of some "outdated Korean website."

tile in the 'secret' wrote:
you sure? highlight to know. I made this pic myself lol. i was trolling trying to see if anyone would think it was real.
Now with 100% more inline comments!
Caden wrote:
it doesn't look anything like Portal.

Portal 2 looked nothing like portal 1.
:shrug:

ImageImage
tile wrote:

Ouch.

That's because portal 1 basically looked like the citadel except made from concrete

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Camben24
Aperture Science: We do our science asbestos we can!
tile wrote:
Caden wrote:
it doesn't look anything like Portal.

:shrug:

Uh it kind of did. The entire architectural style was taken from Portal 1, the main difference being in the animation of panels, a slight shift in color scheme, and and general changes in the aesthetic (from clean to decrepit/overgrown). Yeah, there was a big difference in the look and feel, but if you looked at Portal 2 you would know it had come from Portal. The only indication that the "concept art" might be part of the Portal series is the silhouette and a dim Aperture logo. Completely different environment, completely different feel. The difference between dirty industrial/lab and pure nature is a lot bigger than the difference between clean industrial/lab and dirty industrial/lab.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

found this on deviantart, just HAD to post:

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/ ... 78q0bl.jpg

...seems like the field was a simulation lol.

(actually, this is just a cooling tower, but....)

ImageImage

Is that real? It looks so real and is so creepy.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have everyone wonder how you did it.
Musical website Moddb
PreviousPage 2 of 3Next