Please or Register to create posts and topics.

...Portal 3 concept art leak?

Page 1 of 3Next

I found this the other day:

http://imageshack.com/a/img833/8039/4e1r.png

Anyone think this is legit? the file is called intro_3, but it doesn't look the same as portal 2's concept art so idk.

ImageImage
===========================
Im blue, a Clean Christian Furry with Autism.

It could be concept art, given it was built off of a picture instead of taking the time to draw a bunch, but at the same time, I don't really picture Aperture Science like that. Where did you find it?

(Please be concept art for portal 3)

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have everyone wonder how you did it.
Musical website Moddb

I doubt it, personally, because I don't think that VALVe would allow concept art to leak out at this stage.

Falsi sumus crusto!
Arachnaphob wrote:
It could be concept art, given it was built off of a picture instead of taking the time to draw a bunch, but at the same time, I don't really picture Aperture Science like that. Where did you find it?

(Please be concept art for portal 3)

I don't really remember. it was some outdated korean website, but chrome had an error translating it.

ImageImage
tile wrote:
it was some outdated korean website.

Well there you go.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have everyone wonder how you did it.
Musical website Moddb
Arachnaphob wrote:
tile wrote:

Well there you go.

?

ImageImage
tile wrote:
Arachnaphob wrote:
tile wrote:

Well there you go.

?

The implication is that an "outdated korean website" isn't the most reliable of sources.

Now with 100% more inline comments!
WinstonSmith wrote:
The implication is that an "outdated korean website" isn't the most reliable of sources.

well, y' never know. valve used a bunch of old sstv equipment and crap for portal 2's arg, so what's to stop them from using an outdated website in a foreign language?

ImageImage

If valve would publish an art leak or something like that, when it wouldnt be a picture who chell (or another person) is above the earth i think. That just doesnt fit.

TheTobbell wrote:
If valve would publish an art leak or something like that, when it wouldnt be a picture who chell (or another person) is above the earth i think. That just doesnt fit.

good point. i just thought that it had something to do with that hl2 korean language arg thing, but valve definitely wouldnt do that. :P

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

ImageImage
Page 1 of 3Next