Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal 2 Pre-release/Beta Pack

PreviousPage 2 of 5Next

Refract-shaded textures show the checkerboard behind them most of the time, don't worry about it.

Reepblue: how would those surfaces work? Trigger_paint_cleanser over the surface?

Falsi sumus crusto!

These look fantastic, especially the green slime texture. Better than the slime textures in the final game IMO

FelixGriffin wrote:
Reepblue: how would those surfaces work? Trigger_paint_cleanser over the surface?

%nopaint in the vmt.

Shane wrote:
These look fantastic, especially the green slime texture. Better than the slime textures in the final game IMO

Thanks. A lot of people agree that the green slime is better. But it does not fit in the destroyed or old aperture scenes tho.

Gonna ship out v1.2 sometime this week. This will include the autoportal frames, more instances, and another map by Kyo. Maybe I'll throw more stuff vpk overrides and such.

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

The more you give, the less appreciated it will be received.

I don't know if it's a good idea, but BTS doors use the portal 1 turret door model.

reepblue wrote:
Gonna ship out v1.2 sometime this week. This will include the autoportal frames, more instances, and another map by Kyo. Maybe I'll throw more stuff vpk overrides and such.

Wow, I'm almost Valve bad. It's Friday. Time to update!

New with v1.2

Quote:
- Added Autoportal frames
- Added map: e3_kyo_crushermap_redux
- Added new instances!
-- portal cleanser
-- laser field
-- paint cleanser
-- All in one paint dispenser
yishbarr wrote:
I don't know if it's a good idea, but BTS doors use the portal 1 turret door model.

Have a picture or something? I don't know what you are talking about.

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

That is just the Portal 1 Door frame. A model hex/vpk override can fix that.

I may work on Portal 1 model fixes. Since some of them have broken vmts for the placeholder a3/F-Stop stuff.

Actually, I was talking about the turret attack door used instead of the current bts vertical door. But they used that too.

yishbarr wrote:
blablabla, somethingsomethingelse...

Edit: The beta vac vents don't have textures, they're just white, and there's a download for them somewhere in the "Other files" category.

LOL you're reffering to mine, right? here: Portal 2 Beta styled vac tubes. :)

ImageImage
===========================
Im blue, a Clean Christian Furry with Autism.
tile wrote:
yishbarr wrote:
blablabla, somethingsomethingelse...

Edit: The beta vac vents don't have textures, they're just white, and there's a download for them somewhere in the "Other files" category.

LOL you're reffering to mine, right? here: Portal 2 Beta styled vac tubes. :)

Is it ok if I include that in this package? Thinking it would be a good idea since I wish to make this the ultimate beta package.

PreviousPage 2 of 5Next