You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Portal 2 Pre-release/Beta Pack

yishbarr wrote:
Only once in the game. It was meant to be a common thing.

I was expecting this to be in the game. but it wasnt. so there's that

Habzs wrote:
yishbarr wrote:
Only once in the game. It was meant to be a common thing.

I was expecting this to be in the game. but it wasnt. so there's that

indeed. probably the most disapointing part. if people like the guy who amde factum solus can do that, why didnt valve?

ImageImage
===========================
Im blue, a Clean Christian Furry with Autism.
tile wrote:
if people like the guy who amde factum solus can do that, why didnt valve?

The only reconstruction you see in Factum Solus is shit-tons of tiles falling off walls and landing in infuriatingly inconvenient places. Portal 2 has panels repairing themselves, parts of walls shifting into place, new, clean tiles coming in and replacing decayed ones. Factum Solus doesn't have anything on Portal 2.

Also the reason it isn't a common occurrence is because its annoying as hell when it is. Valve doesn't just cut stuff from their games for no reason.

Caden wrote:
Also the reason it isn't a common occurrence is because its annoying as hell when it is. Valve doesn't just cut stuff from their games for no reason.

It's not annoying for me, and I doubt anyone would find that annoying. Valve didn't cut them, just made it occur very little times in the game, probably because it was a mess to do in Hammer.

But they did do it. They probably just cut it. You know that room that actually entirely reshaped itself instead of a few panels here and there.

since we've shifted from this pack to portal 2 ingeneral, i'll shift us back by posting this:

Portal 1-ish door skin

portal 2 beta had portal 1 doors, but portal 1 doors are kindof ugly. here's my solution to that problem.

ImageImage
===========================
Im blue, a Clean Christian Furry with Autism.

Ehh, true. I would've preferred the early stickman doors though.

Cyberwurx Web Hosting
yishbarr wrote:
Ehh, true. I would've preferred the early stickman doors though.

link to image plz? i'd like to see that.

ImageImage
===========================
Im blue, a Clean Christian Furry with Autism.

Haven't checked this, but what's the update?

Is this beta pack dead?