Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal 2 E3 Revival Project? anyone?

PreviousPage 3 of 11Next

No, you just put them in folders without adding them to the archive.

...What?

Image Portal Dreams Mod... It's going to be refreshing, Like lemonade... Mmmm don't make me thirsty,

you go to the folder portal2/portal2 and place there the materials/models etc. instead packing them to the .vpk ;)

Or the portal2/portal2_dlc2 or the portal2_dlc3.

...I didn't know bout this?
:notwant:
Everyone, It's the crosshair needed not needed, Who is best at ripping sounds, we need to update wheatly's voice.

Image Portal Dreams Mod... It's going to be refreshing, Like lemonade... Mmmm don't make me thirsty,
reepblue wrote:
yishbarr wrote:

That is a model based off of a beta model from Portal 1. Valve used the Portal 1 stock model with a new skin and sprites. Thing is, the view model calls particles instead of sprites now so you need to play in the particle editor and it will not be 100% accurate.

I really want his door model/skin. If it will work with the portal door they used in the demos, it's a home run.

I think it's a ripped file from some beta textures, the cube has leftover beta textures in the files somewhere.

reepblue wrote:
yishbarr wrote:

That is a model based off of a beta model from Portal 1. Valve used the Portal 1 stock model with a new skin and sprites. Thing is, the view model calls particles instead of sprites now so you need to play in the particle editor and it will not be 100% accurate.

I really want his door model/skin. If it will work with the portal door they used in the demos, it's a home run.

I think it's a ripped file from some beta textures, the cube has leftover beta textures in the files somewhere.

EDIT:The post duplicated? anyone gonna delete this post?

No, it's not. Reepblue was one of the co creators of project beta, so he knows.

I meant Portal 2 :|

Yeah, that's not a real P2 Beta gun, but it's probably the closest we have without having any model ports.

PreviousPage 3 of 11Next