Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal 2 E3 Revival Project? anyone?

PreviousPage 2 of 11Next
yishbarr wrote:

That is a model based off of a beta model from Portal 1. Valve used the Portal 1 stock model with a new skin and sprites. Thing is, the view model calls particles instead of sprites now so you need to play in the particle editor and it will not be 100% accurate.

I really want his door model/skin. If it will work with the portal door they used in the demos, it's a home run.

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

The more you give, the less appreciated it will be received.

Wasn't the skin yishbarr posted the P2Collab's beta hole skin from an earlier build of portal.

Image Portal Dreams Mod... It's going to be refreshing, Like lemonade... Mmmm don't make me thirsty,

http://portal2.gamebanana.com/skins/112346 Detail 1:Thanks to Nmoyd :)

Image Portal Dreams Mod... It's going to be refreshing, Like lemonade... Mmmm don't make me thirsty,

I am reviving this topic so no it doesn't die.
:postpics:
I found some stuff. I found a crosshair mod, and in my own Steam pic, i have an E3 gun :

Hey, you should check out Co-op's maps. I'm also currently making an outdoors map with beta textures.

I may be able to do work on the visuals and aesthetics. I'm not good at making good puzzles, but I did notice that the test chambers were much more deadly and required lots more execution.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have everyone wonder how you did it.
Musical website Moddb

Some of those only seemed like that though.

I have a pic somewhere of Portal 1 with an intresting gun.
http://oi39.tinypic.com/n384d0.jpg

I'm not kidding, I'm sure Facepunch has some textures from Portal 1 that we could put in Portal 2. also Impulse 200 can get the gun away.

No, we can't do that unless we have the Portal 1 gun model.

I'm thinking that we should Port the Portal 1 gun model to Portal 2 and the Portal 1 mods into the pak_01_dir.vpk

Someone leaked a crosshair to
portal 2 online and some E3 remakes...

PreviousPage 2 of 11Next