Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal 2 E3 Revival Project? anyone?

Page 1 of 11Next

This may be a good idea that we remake the E3 version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GZ04UimyKw Here's an amazing video!

There's a very good video remake. so? good idea anyone? :thumbup:

EDIT:If someone has the E3 crosshair/Dot crosshair. and a way to make the gun disappear when an item is picked up and the model of the portalgun. someone send me it!

Image Portal Dreams Mod... It's going to be refreshing, Like lemonade... Mmmm don't make me thirsty,

Look for reepblue's betapack in the downloads section. It has lots of the textures and models. For the portal gun, look for a portal 1 model. People are working on the maps already!

I don't really know how to do a VPK override!

can someone give me a VPK file with the stuff installed?

Image Portal Dreams Mod... It's going to be refreshing, Like lemonade... Mmmm don't make me thirsty,

Ignore the VPK overides. Just install everything except for pak01_dir.

-_-
I want the vpk overidde installed :P

First of all, you won't be able to pack the VPK to release your maps, and second, the only thing it does is to retexture the unused beta door model and to replace the portal particles. I'm not even sure if this applies only to the maps in the custom DLC required, or if it's whatever uses the content.

This was just an idea :P

Does anyone have the working vpk?

EDIT:NVM i found a way to use VPK.exe

Welp that failed. so anyone got an E3 gun? can you please send it to me.

http://portal.gamebanana.com/skins/100144

Page 1 of 11Next