Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal 2 Delayed Until April

PreviousPage 2 of 2

It should be :typicalvalvefan: but I like :atomicrage: too.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
It should be :typicalvalvefan: but I like :atomicrage: too.

lets get some emoticons! :D

jk...unless you want to?

Hear the turret, for it is knell. It summons thee to heaven, or to hell.
AntiVector wrote:

Boy. I...ahm...take it you're planning on pre-ordering the game, then.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

The pain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egwD4jTo3GE

Meanwhile at Valve http://i37.tinypic.com/v58n4p.png

Motanum's Website
Portal Maps - Motanum's Cheating Test [3 map pack and 2nd place winner]
Portal 2 Maps - Slanted Bridge | Main Four | Juggling | Wall Bridge
Aperture Tag - Collection ModDB

Like my work? Spare a coin? Donate via PayPal at eugenio.motanum91 [AT] gmail.com
Motanum wrote:

First of all, keep your dumb 4chan shit back over at myaplabs. Secondly, multimillion dollar companies don't "troll" anyone or anything.

:typicalvalvefan:

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
Motanum wrote:

First of all, keep your dumb 4chan shit back over at myaplabs. Secondly, multimillion dollar companies don't "troll" anyone or anything.

:typicalvalvefan:

hey, it doesn't belong there either :moderator:

and while multimillion dollar companies don't troll people, people can troll themselves using the multimillion dollar companies as a front for their stupdity :lol:

Hear the turret, for it is knell. It summons thee to heaven, or to hell.

I was wondering when this delay announcement would come. I'm glad it was so close to release, the chances of another slip are lower than if this was announced months ago.

Still, every time Valve delay a game it just means we're getting a better product. Back in the summer when I asked, the portal team was the largest of all of their development teams and it's highly probably that it still is.

It's disappointing to have a delay yes, but I'd rather they delay and finish properly than release it unfinished.

youme wrote:
Back in the summer when I asked, the portal team was the largest of all of their development teams and it's highly probably that it still is..

Valve doesn't have development teams. They let their people work on whichever project they want (which is probably why Ep3 is taking for fucking ever to come out.)

Yes they do.

Quote:
Noun
team (plural teams)
Any group of people involved in the same activity, especially referring to sports and work.

Even if they can work on whatever they want, they're still a team. And the "group of Valve employees working on P2" was the largest at the time.

PreviousPage 2 of 2