Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal 2 Box Art

PreviousPage 4 of 6Next

Okay sleeper honestly. It doesn't matter. Stop trying to be all "Haha! I am right MEEHHHH >=P" It's, just, a, misunderstanding!

I hate hanging with angry people. Why live life if your not having fun ALL the time? =)
O o
/?/___________________________________
| BBBLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGG!!!
\_\???????????????????????????????????
_|_
p0rtalplayer wrote:
The thing is, the length it takes a person to play a game varies greatly from person to person. Some people took 3 hours to beat portal, some only 1. So I don't think you can tie a number to it. Valve was smart and told us 2 to 4 times as long as Portal 1.

Yeah, exactly.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Oh no. You honestly think you achieve something from proving that my accident was wrong? Man you have the mind of a 10 year old, I'm not even going to try anymore that's just....wow.

Remember kids! The more times your right, the bigger your penis is. -L-

I hate hanging with angry people. Why live life if your not having fun ALL the time? =)
O o
_|_

The issue, and who we are talking to/about, is that video you're getting your information from. Not you. And the issue isn't even that "you're wrong and I'm right", it's that misinformation is continually spread, and to those of us who try and keep the facts straight, that's a problem.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Awww crap ya know what? I'm so sorry sleeper, this whole stupid conversation really WAS my fault. I read your text without even thinking about how it would be said with emotion, you know? I can't believe I did that I feel like such a two-face now. I apologize sleeper, I think I have a problem understanding how people are talking to me. =/

O o
_|_
Whysopro? wrote:
Awww crap ya know what? I'm so sorry sleeper, this whole stupid conversation really WAS my fault. I read your text without even thinking about how it would be said with emotion, you know? I can't believe I did that I feel like such a two-face now. I apologize sleeper, I think I have a problem understanding how people are talking to me. =/

At the start i though you were being sarcastic...
Im confused :?

Portal RE-WINDED

Ditto.

Discussion/argument/derp over really, let's not perpetuate it.

Portal 2 pre order includes this:
Looks like scuba gear. Oh and Bots names are Atlus and P-body.
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=77277#bonusFeatures

I have full faith in Valve to pull off an amazing game, but this artwork seems to give a bit too much credit to the co-op part of the game. Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to the co-op immensely, but I'm honestly looking forward to the single player part (story!) a lot more.

PreviousPage 4 of 6Next