Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Perpetual Testing Initiative

PreviousPage 12 of 15Next
Logic wrote:
How do you download the update? :O

i keep F5ing ThinkWithPortals and ThinkingWithPortals and I keep validating my Portal 2 files and nothing is happeningggggggg

I wouldn't expect it for another 3-5 hours yet bros. I'm also checking thinkwithportals.com and my Portal 2 every so often though. xD

mZLY wrote:
I wouldn't expect it for another 3-5 hours yet bros. I'm also checking thinkwithportals.com and my Portal 2 every so often though. xD

well they put up a blog post effectively saying it's out but yeah you're probably right. i'm too impatient.

In the upload box, is there a [WIP] hashmark tag for people uploading things that they plan on expanding upon in the future, or to share with a few friends/forum-mates for feedback?

Also, valve tends to make things go live between noon and two, from my experience. I think that's pacific time, but it might have been eastern, I can't remember.

In the one vid of it that I saw you have a couple of options on who can see/download it

Well I nearly had a joy aneurism... Portal downloaded a file (way too small, though, I should have known better) and "Finalized installation" when I went to start it. What a tease.

I want the first one who starts the download to yell it out on the forums! :D

Never use Logic to solve a puzzle, he's an idiot...
lpfreaky90 wrote:
Let's get some questions out of the way:
This is what you can add in the editor:
* Button
* Floor Button
* Cube Button
* Sphere Button

* Cube
* Companion cube
* Sphere
* Frenkencube

* Funnel
* Faithplate
* Hard light bridge
* Stairs

* Fizzler
* Glass/Grate
* elevator
* Moving platform

* Laser emitter
* Laser catcher
* Laser relay
* Laser redirection cube

* Glass panel
* moving panel (30, 45, 60 or 90 degrees I believe) (either portalable or not)
* Flipping panel (portalable yes/no)
* Observation room (light source)

* Laser fields
* Turret
* Water
* Lamps (light source)

* Blue gel
* Orange gel
* White gel
* Water

Indicator lights are done automatically.
That's what you can add... ... what you can build with it is up to you!

Question: The glass panel, can it be used as a collapsing (or button-controlled) floor panel mounted into a wall upside down?

madcat1030 wrote:
Question: The glass panel, can it be used as a collapsing (or button-controlled) floor panel mounted into a wall upside down?

Yes.

Relax everyone!

Its about 8 am at Seattle, so most guys would probably be arriving at the office.

My guess is that it will be updated in the midday/evening based on previous updates. In no way is this an official estimate.

Motanum's Website
Portal Maps - Motanum's Cheating Test [3 map pack and 2nd place winner]
Portal 2 Maps - Slanted Bridge | Main Four | Juggling | Wall Bridge
Aperture Tag - Collection ModDB

Like my work? Spare a coin? Donate via PayPal at eugenio.motanum91 [AT] gmail.com
PreviousPage 12 of 15Next