Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Perpetual Testing Initiative

PreviousPage 11 of 15Next
HMW wrote:
It's no big deal though, I can wait one more day :thumbup:

I'm not sure I can.

portal2companioncube wrote:
HMW wrote:

I'm not sure I can.

Too bad, people at valve are finishing up the final fixes for the update tomorrow, I don't think they have time to add new people to the beta ;)

Who all is going to open up the editor tomorrow and make a map out of the ideas that have been stuck in their heads for over a week that weren't able to be put into a map until now!?!?!?!?!?!?!? (well, technically it's tomorrow) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :lol: :lol: :lol: :1up: :1up: :1up: :thumbup: :lol: :1up:

will this go up at midnight tonight? pacific time?

i wanna have a puzzle party.

lpfreaky90 wrote:
portal2companioncube wrote:
HMW wrote:

I'm not sure I can.

Too bad, people at valve are finishing up the final fixes for the update tomorrow, I don't think they have time to add new people to the beta ;)

David said it was closed (ie, no more invites) almost 2 weeks ago.

Motanum's Website
Portal Maps - Motanum's Cheating Test [3 map pack and 2nd place winner]
Portal 2 Maps - Slanted Bridge | Main Four | Juggling | Wall Bridge
Aperture Tag - Collection ModDB

Like my work? Spare a coin? Donate via PayPal at eugenio.motanum91 [AT] gmail.com

I'm excited that the editor is coming out, but at the same time It kinda adds a half step to making some maps. I guess we'll all see once the final release is let loose upon us.

There is no good or evil in the world. Thinking makes it so.
Wanderer2021 wrote:
I'm excited that the editor is coming out, but at the same time It kinda adds a half step to making some maps. I guess we'll all see once the final release is let loose upon us.

Hm? Only if you want it to. The editor is completely optional... I know I won't be using it, personally.

Quick question: Will the editor be released at like 2 am central/eastern time or will it not be until like noon or later tomorrow??

Well its 2 am central now so good news that is not the release time.

How do you download the update? :O

Never use Logic to solve a puzzle, he's an idiot...
PreviousPage 11 of 15Next