Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Official PROOF that Cave is NOT Chell's father

PreviousPage 7 of 8Next

You didn't quote it exactly, but your description of the source resembled one of the more famous lines.

Falsi sumus crusto!

I don't believe that. I think that chell IS cave's daughter, but, raising a child would have got in his way of science so, he gave her to another aperture science employee (possibly doug, because why else would he re-document chell as #1? He would have had a soft spot for her) chell wouldn't know, so she would refer to cave as "mr Johnson". This is the most likely theory, as, well it just makes sense. :potd:

ultracrafter2004 wrote:
I don't believe that. I think that chell IS cave's daughter, but, raising a child would have got in his way of science so, he gave her to another aperture science employee (possibly doug, because why else would he re-document chell as #1? He would have had a soft spot for her) chell wouldn't know, so she would refer to cave as "mr Johnson". This is the most likely theory, as, well it just makes sense. :potd:

Actually, he moved her to #1 because he knew she'd have the best chance at defeating GLaDOS.

ImageImage

Oh really?

Oh really? WRONG FACT! LOLZ, he quoted " oh, she has a better chance then you think" didn't mention GLaDOS though, did he? WHY NOT, YOU ASK? She already killed her, didn't she?

No, she didn't. We see Rattman change the data in a flashback--that's why he can hear GLaDOS talking to him through the intercom. It happened before Portal 1 started.

Falsi sumus crusto!
ultracrafter2004 wrote:
Oh really?

Yes really.

FelixGriffin wrote:
We see Rattman change the data in a flashback--that's why he can hear GLaDOS talking to him through the intercom. It happened before Portal 1 started.

This is seen here. Also, sorry to put you on blast for semantics but 'wrong fact' would actually still mean what I said was correct.

ImageImage

Ok, ok . It was a possibly and a why else, I didn't want a million replies, let's just call this "employee" mr.employee

If Caroline is chells mother. Then when she was turned into glados why did she need personality cores to regulate her behaviour because if Caroline was caves wife why would she turn bad when put into glados? And also if she was chells mother why would she make her do testing. And try to kill her at the end. Unless when she was put into glados she lost her memory or something. But again at the end of portal 2 she delete's Caroline why would she do that?

I am currently working on a Portal 2 Map series 'Testing for life'

Check out my Steam Workshop Here
kyleprotecX wrote:
If Caroline is chells mother. Then when she was turned into glados why did she need personality cores to regulate her behaviour because if Caroline was caves wife why would she turn bad when put into glados? And also if she was chells mother why would she make her do testing. And try to kill her at the end. Unless when she was put into glados she lost her memory or something. But again at the end of portal 2 she delete's Caroline why would she do that?

...you..um...played the gsme and payed attention, right? caroline DID lose all human memory when put into the computer. and it's aperture; their AI tech has a lot of problems. remember in portal 1 how glados' voice glitched or fizzled out in some parts? My theory as to why she went from her portal 1 crazy self to her portal 2 self is because chell destroyed all that made her personality up, leaving p2 glados as a purely intellectual machine with very little emotion left. no curiosity, no morality, no desire (cake core was desire) and no hatred. the only emotion glados has any longer is whatever is hard-wired into the system.

ImageImage
===========================
Im blue, a Clean Christian Furry with Autism.
PreviousPage 7 of 8Next