Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Official PROOF that Cave is NOT Chell's father

PreviousPage 6 of 8Next
FelixGriffin wrote:
What is this "reliable source" you got the information from? And I don't think that picture is canon, as it isn't in the game.

The only "reliable source" should be Valve, and thus far Valve hasn't therefore confirmed what PortalChell stated. And you are completely right, the image isn't from in game. Look - it's from DeviantArt. I think we can all agree that it isn't remotely official.

Couldn't cave/Caroline be her real parents and rattman could be her adoptive father because cave and Caroline had to run apature So he assigned rattman to be her father when Chell was to young to rembember so she would call him dad and not know cave was her real father and call him Mr.Johnson. and at the end of portal 2 when glados realized she was Caroline and was chells mom she did not kill her and from what we know released her. And if you see the turret opera translated on (YouTube look up Portal 2:The turret opera With lyrics and subtitles) it said my baby child and refers to chell like this.

Let me know about other questions
Thanks for reading this :lol:

if you read the rest of the thread, you would know that is the top arguement. Another hypothesis is Greg is the father and Ratman is maybe an uncle or whatever

Just when I think I understand the system, it changes on me.
Fracture wrote:
i found information regarding the cubes that strongly indicates some disturbing theories, though technically unrelated to this original discussion is still interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation ... 5w6ieaTxGA

you have gotta be kidding. that is probably the most self-contradicting theory he has.

1. the sound he plays as the cube's death is actually a portal 1 radio, not the cube.

2. at one point, he says that glados AWLWAYS lies, and yet he later uses something she said as proof
(or the other way around, but still.)

3. this guy is a youtuber. he makes money off of these videos by showing creepy crap about older games. if he wanted to, he could say chell actually is a sociopath and that apertrure is inside a giant snowglobe, based on chell killing turrets and glados and that aperture's outdoor area is different in both games. (he already showed mario was a sociopath. :P)

ImageImage
===========================
Im blue, a Clean Christian Furry with Autism.

The audio could still have been triggered as a separate sound additional to the cube as it paases a feild, thought you would have to extract and decode all the maps to find out.

Also lots of people exaggerate with words like always and never. He means to say that Glados lieing, like for attempting to lure chell in a trap, or calling her fat when she is skinny, or saying her suit is ugly, or that her parent never loved her or that they work for the telephone company. Who is to say she hasn't lied about other things. I imagine that there are a lot more unorthodox and immoral activities Aperture participates in beneath the surface

And the fact that he makes money on youtube doesn't necessarily suggest he is lieing for profit, however possible it may be

Just when I think I understand the system, it changes on me.
Fracture wrote:
The audio could still have been triggered as a separate sound additional to the cube as it paases a feild, thought you would have to extract and decode all the maps to find out.

Also lots of people exaggerate with words like always and never. He means to say that Glados lieing, like for attempting to lure chell in a trap, or calling her fat when she is skinny, or saying her suit is ugly, or that her parent never loved her or that they work for the telephone company. Who is to say she hasn't lied about other things. I imagine that there are a lot more unorthodox and immoral activities Aperture participates in beneath the surface

And the fact that he makes money on youtube doesn't necessarily suggest he is lieing for profit, however possible it may be

but still. the sound he plays isn't even IN portal 2's files. and he used it as a main point. if you still ant to argue, ask valve about it first.
and again, he "proved" super mario was a sociopath based on him killing goombas and abusing donkey kong etc, using obscure games as proof. you may as well try to say hl2: episode 3 is definitely coming out because gabe newells brothers sisters dogs previous owner who just happens to work next door to valve at microsoft and helped with coding advice for hl2 said so.

ImageImage
tile wrote:
you may as well try to say hl2: episode 3 is definitely coming out because gabe newells brothers sisters dogs previous owner who just happens to work next door to valve at microsoft and helped with coding advice for hl2 said so.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have everyone wonder how you did it.
Musical website Moddb

That's an odd coincidence, I just watched that movie last week.

Falsi sumus crusto!

Such an amazingly beautiful movie.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have everyone wonder how you did it.
Musical website Moddb

waitwhat. i have never seen that movie because i heard it had a lot of crude humor in it, and i don't think that stuff is very funny... yet i quoted it? how did that happen? :lol:

ImageImage
PreviousPage 6 of 8Next