Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Observation Rooms?

PreviousPage 2 of 2
npc_msleeper_boss wrote:
Maybe you should learn not to be a shitty mapper then.

:potd:

Big Mood

See, Mevious? People are too nice and they ruin it.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Anyway, if you really want to edit the instances like that, you should at least make them all just sit on the surface in editoritems and make a few new entries replacing the cubes. Then you'll have them lined up correctly.

Falsi sumus crusto!

I just put them in and line them up through trial and error (put in item -> save -> put the item in the map -> run map -> herrmmm nope its floating 5 units off the wall -> move item back 5 units)

That's pretty much how you'll have to do it if you insist on making everything harder. Seriously, when you want to make toast but don't understand how to use the toaster, do you just boil water and pour it on your bread? That's just a complicated workaround that makes a soggy mess while attempting to match the results of using the toaster.

Falsi sumus crusto!

Except I'd need to pour the water anyway to power the turbines of the toaster, except my way I need to pour the water one time, whereas the other way I need to pour the water every time

(non metaphorical)
I'd need to do that every time I use that item anyway, but doing it this way I need to do it once and its done forever.

PreviousPage 2 of 2