Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Observation Rooms?

Page 1 of 2Next

Is there any way to stop them from making that hole in the wall? I've removed everything from the large, but theres still a hole in the wall where it should go. I'm assuming the same happens with the small.

I want to remove them so I can put in some new thingamajigs for COOP chambers (not sure what, probably a glass futbol spawner for the small so I can put the socket in in Hammer, and something else dumb for the large room)

Wow. You're really just editing all your PTI instances to wildly different purposes instead of using Hammer instances?

If you look in editoritems.txt, the observation room requests some space inside the wall to use. Make your own instance and your own entry in editoritems.txt and it should be fine.

Falsi sumus crusto!

I find that its much simpler than using Hammer. No chance of leaks or anything.

Maybe you should learn not to be a shitty mapper then.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
npc_msleeper_boss wrote:

:thumbup:

npc_msleeper_boss wrote:

You do realize I'm learning Hammer still, and joined pretty much a day after I learned how to get it out of the 3d wireframe view? I think I'm learning slightly faster than most people do (probably has to do with me using the console a ton and learning all the in/outputs and names of props and stuff).

And for the record, you've never even played any of my maps.

Why the fuck are you typing in allcaps?

I'm not

wstrika wrote:

Click

wstrika wrote:

Msleeper, are you behind this joke? If so, :lol:

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]
Page 1 of 2Next