Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Need a Portal 2 Co-op partner? Join this Steam group!

PreviousPage 6 of 11Next

Oh wow, this is useful xD
I only have 1 person on my friends list who even OWNS portal 2, and randomers online can be... well, not too good.
I'll be pestering people for games soon ;)

Who from Argentina?

I too am looking for a partner for coop. [Man this sounds like a Portal dating site, doesn't it?]

I'm in the UK with the Steam name: quite_possibly_god
Never played Portal 2 coop before, don't really care if my partner has or not, I just wanna see what it has to offer.

Thanks to anyone who bothers to reply, and remember to thank god... for me!
Regards,
- The creator of all that light touches

Hello i'm looking for a partner for coop if anyone wants to play with me just search me ermac92 on skype :) bye

I'm trying to get Professor Portal gold trophy. However, I purchased this game so late and I'm having trouble finding someone who hasn't started the online version of Portal 2. If you haven't started Portal online, then add me(PSN = burchwood) so I/we can get the trophy. I'll create a new PSN account and help you get the trophy too, when you complete the co-op.
Additionally, if you've already started online co-op and you're having difficulty obtaining this trophy too, then add me as a friend (PSN = burchwood) and we'll get it together. We'll each have to create an additional PSN account (mine additional account is LordOfTheClitRingz). One of us will start the game with our 2nd PNS accounts, then we'll switch off. It will be easy and free.

My main PSN account is:
Burchwood

My 2nd PSN account is (I never check this account, so add Burchwood 1st):
LordOfTheClitRingz:

Hi everyone! I need a co-op partner. None of my friends own or have even heard of the game... I played it back in June and beat single player but so far, I haven't been able to touch any of the co-op levels because, let's face it, random online matches are overpopulated with trolls (my last attempt was with a kid that somehow thought he was in a Call of Duty arena and started shooting at me with the portal gun)...

My steam name is franeb96, and I am from Argentina.

Hoping to enjoy some good ol' portalling !!

I'm looking for someone to serious to play Portal 2 co-op too. I'll add you tonight. I'm in America (Eastern Standard Time). I believe Argentina is 1 hour ahead of me. My PS3 steam account is burchwood

(deleted)

darmar106 here...love to play with somoen who is patient...i playing online randomly and i think its some kid lol

You can also add me whenever you want. I've just finished the solo game and am eager to try the coop game!

My id is puce1985 I'm not a kid hahaha

PreviousPage 6 of 11Next