Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Need a Portal 2 Co-op partner? Join this Steam group!

PreviousPage 5 of 11Next

Hi!
I'd like to play portal 2 with a partner, but i havent any friend on steam playing this game (sad story, i know).
So, add me if u want, my steam's id is b000b.
Main campaign, new contents or custom maps, it doesn't matter, everything is fine, im always available for a run.

add username7234 to steam because my other account gunsman1337 doesn't have portal 2 yet i borrowing a friends account

Can someone please uplad the dlc coop maps ???? please i dont have steam version only skidrow and will be willing to play with who ever wants to on the mpa please !!
Add me on steam ignas2010

Piracy and discussion of piracy is not tolerated on the forums. User has been warned in a separate topic for this reason. --WinstonSmith

Soooo is this where I just post my steamid for general purposes? I'm not specifically looking to play custom co-op maps, but if you see me idling on Steam any time feel free to say hi and ask. Also I'd just like to have some people on my friend list who actually bother to do the challenge mode.

steamid: ectobiologist
Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/logicaldemoness

username

hobblehobble

can't message people in this group anymore, don't know why. Have to add them on friends first, and then the group says people are online, then the friends request says they are all offline. annoying.

Anyways, If you have a headset and can speak English well. Then add me on steam to play games or be one of my playtesters. Steam name is baca25

Maps(Newest to Oldest): Storming the Castle / The Amazing Race / Wreaked / Mental Breakdown / Lost In Transition / Split / Mind Lock
Mapping Since May 21, 2011

Hey, I need a Portal 2 co-op partner for my first time at co-op!

User ID (PS3) is LUCKYkason for both steam and psn

LUCKYkason wrote:

Just wondering because I haven't heard about this before: Can someone on PC play coop with someone on PS3?

Djinndrache wrote:
LUCKYkason wrote:

Just wondering because I haven't heard about this before: Can someone on PC play coop with someone on PS3?

Yes, but PS3 players can't see your custom skins.

spongylover123 wrote:
Djinndrache wrote:
LUCKYkason wrote:

Yes, but PS3 players can't see your custom skins.

Ok, thank you for that information :)

PreviousPage 5 of 11Next