Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Need a Portal 2 Co-op partner? Join this Steam group!

PreviousPage 7 of 11Next

Hey. If anyone can stand me having a Hughes Net connection, then I'd be glad to play Co - Op :)
I already beat it on the Xbox with my friend, but he doesn't play it anymore.

Add me on steam = Skittles

Like I said I really don't care about lag as much as the next guy, but, I'm on Hughes Net.
I'm also 12 but I act mature online for my age.

I really cant understand how to navigate this thing, i just really need a partner for portal 2, my gamertag on XBL is xXxSchwaggsxXx, please message me if you are interested, i only have two more days with this rental, thanks

Skittles wrote:
Hey. If anyone can stand me having a Hughes Net connection, then I'd be glad to play Co - Op :)
I already beat it on the Xbox with my friend, but he doesn't play it anymore.

Add me on steam = Skittles

Like I said I really don't care about lag as much as the next guy, but, I'm on Hughes Net.
I'm also 12 but I act mature online for my age.

I finally join the Steam Group. I didn't know there were other people that use Hughes Net. Let me guess, you have a ping over 1500 right? Because I usually have 1744 (or at least I think that's the maximum it can show).

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

If anyone needs a partner of tester, feel free to add me on steam! StaticEclipse

I am developing a coop hub for easy matchmaking. See here for more. Betatesters needed.

Portal 2 Map Tool - The most convenient way to install and play custom maps
Video
Quote:
I finally join the Steam Group. I didn't know there were other people that use Hughes Net. Let me guess, you have a ping over 1500 right? Because I usually have 1744 (or at least I think that's the maximum it can show).

Oh wow, you use Hughes Net? That's amazing. I never really got the chance to test it, I'm a bit scared about what's around the corner for the internet. If you want, we can try it together, maybe that will give us better results?

Never played the co-op portion of portal 2 need someone to play with, prefer to play with someone that's never played it also, or maybe played once or twice. Steam handle ( Smoothjc1)

I'll need a few people who can help me beta test my coop mod for Portal 2.
If you want to. feel free to contact me in Steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/skinnycap

The mod i'm talking about is call The doors.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/portal-2-the-doors

I need a co-op partner for PS3. Please reply! :thumbup:

Im a coop noob that needs a partner, add me on either Steam or PSN. Username is Chichopanda. I have a mic and speak english, spanish, and italian.

PreviousPage 7 of 11Next