Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Need a Portal 2 Co-op partner? Join this Steam group!

PreviousPage 4 of 11Next

[comment removed]

I am new on Portal 2 PC. Il you want to add for some custom maps coop, there is no problem :)

My steam ID : nonodudu90

I am French, please excuse me if I made some mistakes :)

I am up for some co-op for my first time on the PC. However I have no-one on my friends list on steam or any thing so would any one like to play with me and show me how to do it on the pc. First come first served. well I'm not really serving you, your serving me but hey ho!

Don't make a new thread for this. Merging in to the co-op partner thread. -Hober

I'd like to play some co-op but don't have any actual friends. Here's my ID: psn_rubidium4

Hello,

It's impossible to invite or ask people now in the current group channel. Because there are to much members now steam won't let you see the list of members online. My suggestion is to remove inactive players, or creat a new group.

So TWP doesn't have its' own Steam Group? I'm kinda surprised.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]
MasterLagger wrote:

Scroll up to the top of the page and look towards the left of the screen. Now look back to this post, now look at yourself. How could you not notice that link?

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop
Passenger88 wrote:
Because there are to much members now steam won't let you see the list of members online. My suggestion is to remove inactive players, or creat a new group.

If by "inactive users" you mean hiding those who are offline that's a Steam UI thing, nothing we can do. If you mean removing users who haven't played Portal 2 in a while, that isn't really our area of control and it would require far too much attention. And we aren't going to create a new group because one already exists (hence this entire thread).

Now with 100% more inline comments!
chickenmobile wrote:
MasterLagger wrote:

Scroll up to the top of the page and look towards the left of the screen. Now look back to this post, now look at yourself. How could you not notice that link?

Because I didn't see it. Now look back to your post. How could you not come to that conclusion?

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

Just click the View all members thing, look who is online... Then start asking 1 by 1 if they want to play portal 2 with you. Don't be shy, if they don't want people asking them to play, then they shouldn't be in the group.

Maps(Newest to Oldest): Storming the Castle / The Amazing Race / Wreaked / Mental Breakdown / Lost In Transition / Split / Mind Lock
Mapping Since May 21, 2011
PreviousPage 4 of 11Next