Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Music!

PreviousPage 5 of 28Next

I think a permanent removal of modorator rights is in order :evil:

It's funnier each time! :lol:

http://www.dpgames.co.uk/

Sanity is not statistical.
youme wrote:
I think a permanent removal of mordorator rights is in order :evil:

^fixed.

@hamster: :potd:

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

Oh yeah, check out my music. I could make a huge genre list but there's no real point - let's just say the music is quite varied and it's likely you'll be surprised when going from one song to the next...through all 175 MP3s. :)

Direct download: THA-collection.rar (~536 MB)

Streaming radio: THA Radio (only 113 songs in this playlist)

I've put this in here because the thread is, "music" - if I should make a new thread or anything just let me know. :)

...and now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Did you just post a RAR file full of MP3s on a public forum? o.O

(Not that I mind, mind you. I'll be over in this here corner admiring your balls for a minute then.)

I am pretty sure it his music he created.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Ah well if we're plugging our own stuff allow me to do mine as well:

I'm part of PRESS PLAY ON TAPE, the geekiest band in the whole world! We play covers of old game tunes. Judging by the "how old are you" thread it's probably ancient history for most of the forumgoers here but hey :)

Some YouTube stuff:

Monkey Island live

Comic Bakery (boy band yummyness)

Cannon Fodder live(played on game controllers)

Have fun! :)

You guys cover the theme from the Secret of Monkey Island? Fuckin' A!! Massive props.

Cr00ked.

Yeah, Hamster's rar is all his stuff, according to the id3 tags. And it's interesting, and good stuff.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster
PreviousPage 5 of 28Next