Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Moving to a new forum

PreviousPage 4 of 10Next

is the new forum going to be nifty, or is it going to be snazzy? cause, i simply cant abide it being both. that would just be ridiculous.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I still visit, I just don't post.

I had a huge mapping project that I was about half-way through when Steam ate it (my backup was too far back for me to continue).

I say keep the Wiki.

I'd say that I'm not as active as I was like 2 months ago (that's how I'm active; every thing's months instead of years), but I still want to stay.

And for the Wiki I don't mind by myself, but for all the newbies I'd say keep it. :D

EDIT:

Nacimota wrote:
Yeah; it seems odd that you're a test subject AND a test supervisor :P

It's odd that I am both Aperture Science Business Magnet (that test subject who didn't fail the test, so I hate cake) and have a title "Loves Cake".

Trivia: this is the very second account I registered with the nickname ASBusinessMagnet, after my YouTube channel.
jrlauer wrote:
Or I won't be able to show you my boobs.

Upgrade now, msleeper! NOW!

I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more Ricotez!

also: don't delete me... cuz lets face it... i'm awesome.

do NOT click this

I'm alive, I'm just a newbie user though so don't delete me!

:D :D--------------------->>>>>>>>
rellikpd wrote:
I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more Ricotez!

What, exactly, do you mean by this?

Hi, I'm still here. Thanks for the warning/cool forum.

Hey guys, haven't been around these parts lately, (or in hammer for that reason making Portal maps.).

Hope to get on that sometime soon.

Currently working on Darksiders 3.
jrlauer wrote:
Or I won't be able to show you my boobs.

Oh, you. ;D

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
PreviousPage 4 of 10Next