Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Moving to a new forum

PreviousPage 3 of 10Next

Keep the wiki, it is still quite usefull to me. (also, keep me...)

It looks like I should actually make a post then :D

HMW wrote:
Please keep the wiki. It would also be nice to keep the download database as well; people might forget to re-upload their stuff to the new site.

I second that. A lot of the files in the Download DB are quite valuable, but it's been eons since they were uploaded. It'd be a shame if they were lost.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

Wow, I think it has been over a year since my last post...and I'm sure I've missed a lot, but I always intended to come back some day and catch up on all the gossip around the Aperture Science water cooler...and maps too, can't forget the maps.

So uh whats the point? Portal has been out for 2 years and is pretty much dead, the community around the game has died, and there isnt anything new left to do with Portal.

PortalFan77 wrote:
So uh whats the point? Portal has been out for 2 years and is pretty much dead, the community around the game has died, and there isnt anything new left to do with Portal.

You should be a motivational speaker.

Nooo, don't delete me!

PortalFan77 wrote:

See, that IS the point of why we're moving. I am going to upgrade to phpBB3, and I am going to create other forums for my other websites (msleeper.com, myphpsig, etc.) but with TWP as the main focus.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

yay, phpBB3

Here's hoping for the best. Don't delete me... Or I won't be able to show you my boobs.

See you on the other side.

:wink:
PreviousPage 3 of 10Next