Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Me and my best friend went to see Phantom Menace 3D

PreviousPage 2 of 2
chickenmobile wrote:
How were you allowed a camera in... wait... the first movie sucked (except for the bit where darthmaul got chopped in half and died and some aliens exploding)

Phone I'm guessing?

And no it didn't.

HMW wrote:
I bet the pod race would be a pretty spectacular experience in 3D though.

The 3D was pretty good. The last time I saw a 3D movie it was the red/blue kind, and I was fairly impressed by the real3D. It wasn't hit-you-over-the-head 3D, just subtle enough to be effective.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

It seems that the whole 3D thing seems to be back up in the popularity list. I remember the first time I went to a 3D movie when I was in my middle school years and they had those red and blue 3D glasses. Only a few number of movies had 3D back then and now (jump about 8 yrs.) it's come back. Nintendo is into it (3DS), PlayStation is trying to fake it with a "special" TV, and now movies are back into it.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

Just saying, but when you already have to wear glasses normally, 3D gets annoying with wearing two pairs of glasses at once.

I think in terms of boolean variables. Generally, it makes things easier.

Yeah I was taking the picture with my phone.

The pod race was pretty much the only scene I still consider to be "visually impressive", 3D or not. Overall the 3D was shockingly non-invasive like I expected it to be. It was very subtle.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
Spam Nugget wrote:
Just saying, but when you already have to wear glasses normally, 3D gets annoying with wearing two pairs of glasses at once.

You're telling me mate, my distance vision is horrible without my glasses.

But actually, I didn't find it all that annoying. Just getting the glasses positioned before the movie.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

Sometime the 3D effect can be hard on the eyes. It happens to me occasionally.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]
PreviousPage 2 of 2