Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Me and my best friend went to see Phantom Menace 3D

Page 1 of 2Next

Another sellout crowd!

another_sellout_crowd.png

PS:
http://www.redlettermedia.bandcamp.com/

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Did it ever occur to the creator's of Star Wars that the series was dead after the 2nd movie? Hell, they even have a cartoon of Star Wars on Cartoon Network that's even worse than the movie. You must have the tolerance of a saint if you sat through the whole movie.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

I thought Eps. 1 was a decent movie. Jar Jar wasn't as bad as I remember when I went to see it with my best friend with his family.

MasterLagger wrote:
a cartoon of Star Wars on Cartoon Network

I actually rather enjoy Clone Wars. Despite being sometimes marketed as a kid's show, they've had surprisingly dark and serious story arcs. It's the only medium of which I've heard of a "clone soldier being disillusioned about effectively being a warrior slave to the Republic" story being told.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
I actually rather enjoy Clone Wars. Despite being sometimes marketed as a kid's show, they've had surprisingly dark and serious story arcs. It's the only medium of which I've heard of a "clone soldier being disillusioned about effectively being a warrior slave to the Republic" story being told.

rlEjJoOAdGg
I don't believe you.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]
Quote:
Me and wstrika have both been watching The Clone Wars, and after the first season when they stop trying to pretend like it's a kid's show, it gets really good. Such examples of non-kid elements:

Spoiler
    Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

And more!

Watch season 2 yourself if you don't believe me.

Damn, this makes Invader Zim look lighter than The Clone Wars.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"

Hey, I went to see The Phantom Menace a week ago Friday and the theater was actually pretty crowded. And people rip on it for being a bad movie, but really the worst part is young Anakin's dialogue and acting. Jar Jar may be corny but he really isn't all that bad.

Yes I'm standing up for him. I look forward to your messages.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

How were you allowed a camera in... wait... the first movie sucked (except for the bit where darthmaul got chopped in half and died and some aliens exploding)

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

I bet the pod race would be a pretty spectacular experience in 3D though.

And it seems to me that quite a lot of people (not looking at anyone on this forum in particular) are ripping on it for being a bad movie because they hear other people ripping on it for being a bad movie, and they don't want to be accused of having....
Bad Taste. (Da Da DAAAAAAAAH!)

Sendificate series: Sendificate | A Beam Too Far | Airtime | 302
Other Portal 2 maps: Medusa Glare
Portal 1 maps: Try Anything Twice | Manic Mechanic
Page 1 of 2Next