Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Mapping Contest Judgement

PreviousPage 4 of 10Next

Yeah, I've never played it, other than on my friend's pc. Also, I do want to play HL2 Ep2 with developer commentary :p

Come on judges, gotta know soon!

Also

MrTwoVideoCards wrote:
Alright I just went through all the maps. I got a lot busier than I thought I would, or would of liked too. Overall though from playing all the maps, all I can say is: Why you do this to me.

What does that even mean? Seriously, what?

Motanum's Website
Portal Maps - Motanum's Cheating Test [3 map pack and 2nd place winner]
Portal 2 Maps - Slanted Bridge | Main Four | Juggling | Wall Bridge
Aperture Tag - Collection ModDB

Like my work? Spare a coin? Donate via PayPal at eugenio.motanum91 [AT] gmail.com

Wow, you all are fairly impatient, aren't you? I mean, yeah, it's been a week or two, but...really. It's not like the prizes are going out of stock, msleeper already has them.

And man, if you guys get worked up over this I don't want to be around you come March 2011.

Motanum wrote:
What does that even mean? Seriously, what?

It means one of two things. Either he's having a really hard time choosing between maps because they're all unbelievably fantastic, or he's in near-physical pain because he considers them all horrible maps.

Both possibilities seem rather unlikely to me. But then again, I haven't had a chance to play any of the maps yet.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

Of course I am inpatient, I am well, wondering :p Is two months of work, and all just wondering in a tiny edge :p

Well, yeah, I am confused, hopefully it will be the first option that they are all fantasitc :p

And well, holiday sales, do end, so if I a game is like 10 dls and then goes to 15 afterwards and well, the third place would not be able to get it :p Hopefully it will all work out :p

Yeah, I know msleeper has the t shirts already, but still :p I had a bad expirience with contest results, in which we had a contest and results were not there even after like 3 months or so :p

Well, happy holidays to everyone, I need to finish getting dressed

Motanum's Website

Like my work? Spare a coin? Donate via PayPal at eugenio.motanum91 [AT] gmail.com

Hey guises, today is my brithday! You know what would be a ncie present from TWP.com? An update on the contest's results!

Pleases please?

:P

Motanum's Website

Whysopro? wrote:
Get Obvlivion! Get Obvlivion! Get Obvlivion! Soooo many mods for that game that make it WAY better then the console version.

Just sayin'. I bought that game 3 years ago and I still play it.

My friend got oblibion for <Holiday Name Here> and plays it 24/7!
PS3 though...
oh and i play it!

Portal RE-WINDED

Ya man but it's waayy different if you get it on the PC. To name the best mods, there is a level uncapper, about 75 new spells in Midas Magic, various UI mods, texture enhancement mods, one mod that puts over 100 new monsters and weapons into the game, and some of the world of Morrowind converted for use in Oblivion!!

Check it out: http://morroblivion.com/ :thumbup:

I hate hanging with angry people. Why live life if your not having fun ALL the time? =)
O o
/?/___________________________________
| BBBLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGG!!!
\_\???????????????????????????????????
_|_

I think you are fogetting http://www.moddb.com/mods/nehrim-at-fates-edge

Ahh yes I did forget that. Thanks for tossing it in.

I hate hanging with angry people. Why live life if your not having fun ALL the time? =)
O o
/?/___________________________________
| BBBLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGG!!!
\_\???????????????????????????????????
_|_

Suggestion: Put a stake in the ground by setting a target date for making an announcement. If you miss the date, set another one. Setting realistic goals that are made public does influence progress. Thx!

JackSafari wrote:
Suggestion: Put a stake in the ground by setting a target date for making an announcement. If you miss the date, set another one. Setting realistic goals that are made public does influence progress. Thx!

I agree, it has been a little while now. Not to be annoying or anything, but you did say you would say something about the contest on Saturday or Friday =(

Motanum's Website

PreviousPage 4 of 10Next