Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Mapping competition, 6 days left!

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next

Mine has to be done by the end of today, I'm going away tomorrow. :s I've been on a 9AM-2AM schedule to finish this, with about two hours of breaks in the middle, its killing me.

SpAM_CAN wrote:
Mine has to be done by the end of today, I'm going away tomorrow. :s I've been on a 9AM-2AM schedule to finish this, with about two hours of breaks in the middle, its killing me.

Good luck mate

Also, I made a map just for you! Sunset
Click Here to view my Workshop and play my puzzlemaker maps

Well, I'm out of the competition I bet.

There was a lightning storm here last night, and my PC was still plugged in. (Turned off by the way.) The lightning broke my computer by overheating the power grid of my village, and now I can't access it anymore. :cry: I hope the map - and all of my stuff with it - is still salvageable, probably is seeing as how the harddrive isn't toasted as far as I can tell.

(I'm typing this message on my sisters laptop bye the way.)

Aaanyhow, I probably won't be able to access hammer before the end of the competition or soon after, so good luck to the rest of you! (You now have a chance, at least. :lol:)

*Cries inside.*
:notwant:

(If anyone is interested, by the way, my map would have been the second-last screenshot in this thread's original post.)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Maps in Development:
[spoiler]- Penrose 04 (on hold)[/spoiler]

Crap, I'm sorry man :c

That really sucks FourthReaper. I hope your data is all recoverable.

That's awful. I hope you can recover stuff from your hard drive at least.

Falsi sumus crusto!

FourthReaper, those are damn news, my friend. I'm so sorry to hear that and I almost can't believe it yet! I wish you good luck with recovering your data back... and I wish you do before Sunday and submit at least what you have time to make by then! :thumbup:

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]
FourthReaper wrote:
The lightning broke my computer by overheating the power grid of my village, and now I can't access it anymore. :cry: I hope the map - and all of my stuff with it - is still salvageable, probably is seeing as how the harddrive isn't toasted as far as I can tell.

Man, that sucks so bad.

However, as long as the hard drive controller isn't broken, you should be able to get your data off of there.
Fingers crossed :|

Sendificate series: Sendificate | A Beam Too Far | Airtime | 302
Other Portal 2 maps: Medusa Glare
Portal 1 maps: Try Anything Twice | Manic Mechanic

My HDD also went bad 3 day ago. Luckily (?) I'm not entering the contest so it doesn't matter, and I only lost some non-important file (WD 1.5TB, and at 0.5T free space it suddenly started to write verry slowly or not at all, then said write error, hdd full + some lost file with chkdsk). This is why I usually store my most important things online and on pendrive too (vmfs, not-saved pics, mails, programming, etc...)
I hope your HDD is ok, or you have to decompile the screenshot :)

-= Check out my maps: workshop, and their .vmf sources: homepage =-
DaMaGepy wrote:
or you have to decompile the screenshot :)

:lol:

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]
PreviousPage 2 of 4Next