Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Making this site the dominant Portal (Mapping) Community

PreviousPage 3 of 3

Yea I'm guessing linking to here on other Portal dedicated forums would be frowned upon.

Companion cube has such a cool layout. :(

Portal: Quest for Cake: 5%
[img]www31.brinkster.com/taob1/Signiture2.bmp[/img]
NullSoldier wrote:
Companion cube has such a cool layout. :(
Companion Cube's Forums wrote:
Total members: 15

:roll:

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

:lol: :lol:

The companioncu.be looks like a blog... And what the hell country does .be come from?

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Belgium.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

WELL AREN'T WE MR SMARTY PANTS

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
😆 :lol:

The companioncu.be looks like a blog... And what the hell country does .be come from?

yeah it is a blog, i know the owner, she set it up as soon as she finished playing portal, because she loved the cube so much :D

msleeper wrote:
WELL AREN'T WE MR SMARTY PANTS

MOAR LIEK GOOGLOL, AMIRITE?

DJ_HiP wrote:
yeah it is a blog, i know the owner, she set it up as soon as she finished playing portal, because she loved the cube so much :D

Cool, ask her if she wouldn't mind linking here and maybe playing some of our maps?

I think the best approch would be to delevelop strong ties with the other portal group. Then we can get traffic flowing between the sites, so if one site comes up first on google, people will be able to acess all the other sites from that one.

PreviousPage 3 of 3