Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Making this site the dominant Portal (Mapping) Community

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next

See if anyone can find some Narbacular Drop mapping sites. I have heard it had a really cult following in terms of custom puzzles, maybe we can tap into that and bring them over here? :D

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

We should invite the members of those other forums to join us here, enticing them with our much larger and far more badass members. :D

And our wiki. *nudge admins* :)

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

yeah, bribe their leaders with promises of admin status to minimize competition. :twisted:

edit**wiki, and file bin wiki or something to keep all the maps in once place

So, has anyone posted on any of those sites linking back to here?

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Here's another site: Companioncube.

-K?rkk?inen
msleeper wrote:
So, has anyone posted on any of those sites linking back to here?

I'm not sure that would be appreciated. I think it would look a lot like advertisement to them. Maybe it's a better idea to keep it on friendly terms and contact the admins only for example.

My specializations:
-Thinking with portals
-Killing with Pyro's
-Defending with Engineers
-Healing with Medics

another site: http://companioncu.be/

We have competition. Come on lads and ladesses. :D

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Just joined the Steam group xD

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next