Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Last Chance - Portal Shirt at Woot.com

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next
WinstonSmith wrote:
I'll have to take a pass on this one but I still have the TeeFury "Love Never Lies" Portal t-shirt. Excellent buy, and though I'm still waiting for the right moment to wear it it's awesome.

The week Portal 2 was released, I wore a different Portal shirt every day of the week. Mostly because, by day 3, I was curious exactly how many I still had left. I really want the tank top, but I can't justify spending $30 on one. The work shirt was hands down the best purchase, though.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

That's, uhm, fashionable.

the hills are alive... with the sound of music

Just received mine in the mail today. I love it. Good find!

msleeper wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
I'll have to take a pass on this one but I still have the TeeFury "Love Never Lies" Portal t-shirt. Excellent buy, and though I'm still waiting for the right moment to wear it it's awesome.

The week Portal 2 was released, I wore a different Portal shirt every day of the week. Mostly because, by day 3, I was curious exactly how many I still had left. I really want the tank top, but I can't justify spending $30 on one. The work shirt was hands down the best purchase, though.

Work shirt...

Oh yeah, didn't your employer hand out Portal t-shirts or something?

Now with 100% more inline comments!

Also for anyone who is interested and didn't know about it: From the original creators of the offical Minecraft Merch: http://www.jinx.com/shop/coll/portal2/srt/new/

I'd much rather have this though http://store.valvesoftware.com/product.php?i=P2243

but $100 lolwut

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."
Groxkiller585 wrote:
AntiVector wrote:
I dare anyone to |
| confusing. I couldn't make heads nor tails |
| flashcards of each fragment and |
| of it without making |
| floor. And it barely made|
| description down at the bottom of |
| actually make sense of the |
| that page. Seriously, It's really |
| arranging them all out on the |
|sense when I did that!

"I dare anyone to actually make sense of the description down at the bottom of that page. Seriously, it's really confusing. I couldn't make heads nor tails of it without making flashcards of each fragment and arranging them all out on the floor. And it barely made sense when I did that!"

I can haz cookie?

Wow. Didn't expect anyone to decipher that. :thumbup: No cookies, because look what happens: Image

Seeing the Logic?

Did you know that American English isn't even my first language? It's actually [spoiler]British English[/spoiler]
Released maps of note:
[spoiler]Versatile Diversity
L-Circuts[/spoiler]

I also got that shirt. And the crow one. Because it reminded me of the badass crow from the game. http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=20288

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."

If that was a raven I would have purchased it. Ravens mean something to me, crows don't.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

the hills are alive... with the sound of music

Something like that.

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next