Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Last Chance - Portal Shirt at Woot.com

Page 1 of 3Next

Get-it-while-you can shirt subsection of Woot.com has put their recent Portal "test subject" shirt up on their "it's about to go away forever" section. It's cute, it's simple and best of all it's only $15. Get it while you can!

The Cheese is a Liederkranz via shirt.woot.com

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Just purchased one, although I live on the other side of the world.... shipping might be delayed. Anywho, I will post pics here when I recieve it.

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."

I just ordered an "M". Hope it's the right size; always a bit of a gamble with internet purchases, even when there's a measurement chart available.
(And as I'm on the other other size of the world, it might take a while to get here too...)

Sendificate series: Sendificate | A Beam Too Far | Airtime | 302
Other Portal 2 maps: Medusa Glare
Portal 1 maps: Try Anything Twice | Manic Mechanic

I'll have to take a pass on this one but I still have the TeeFury "Love Never Lies" Portal t-shirt. Excellent buy, and though I'm still waiting for the right moment to wear it it's awesome.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

I just noticed that th mouse has no hind legs.

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."

I dare anyone to |
| confusing. I couldn't make heads nor tails |
| flashcards of each fragment and |
| of it without making |
| floor. And it barely made|
| description down at the bottom of |
| actually make sense of the |
| that page. Seriously, It's really |
| arranging them all out on the |
|sense when I did that!

Seeing the Logic?

Did you know that American English isn't even my first language? It's actually [spoiler]British English[/spoiler]
Released maps of note:
[spoiler]Versatile Diversity
L-Circuts[/spoiler]
AntiVector wrote:
I dare anyone to |
| confusing. I couldn't make heads nor tails |
| flashcards of each fragment and |
| of it without making |
| floor. And it barely made|
| description down at the bottom of |
| actually make sense of the |
| that page. Seriously, It's really |
| arranging them all out on the |
|sense when I did that!

"I dare anyone to actually make sense of the description down at the bottom of that page. Seriously, it's really confusing. I couldn't make heads nor tails of it without making flashcards of each fragment and arranging them all out on the floor. And it barely made sense when I did that!"

I can haz cookie?

| then two portals at one time.
Everyone knows you can't have anymore |

PortalStories.com
iWork925 wrote:
| then two portals at one time.
Everyone knows you can't have anymore |

Except in coop.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

| can only two portals at one time.
Actually even in coop each person |

PortalStories.com
Page 1 of 3Next