Please or Register to create posts and topics.

How to fix textures in hammer (Confirmed!!!)

PreviousPage 2 of 2

http://forums.thinking.withportals.com/dload.php?action=file&file_id=4

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

*tear* I'm just so happy that I don't have to deal with that annoyance, anymore.

Hallelujah!

This will make mapping even less annoying! :)

Seriously, thanks!

http://www.dpgames.co.uk/

Sanity is not statistical.

Actually I extracted the files in question on this thread, and even thou the textures were fixed in hammer, when I compiled the map... they came out purple and black.. and another thing I noticed is that the combine soldier I put in the level would shoot at me, but I would not sustain damage... however if I got close to him, he would punch me, and I WOULD sustain damage... so..

the portal engine aparently does not support npc weapons, only melee...

I will retry the above fix.

quentin wrote:
Actually I extracted the files in question on this thread, and even thou the textures were fixed in hammer, when I compiled the map... they came out purple and black.. and another thing I noticed is that the combine soldier I put in the level would shoot at me, but I would not sustain damage... however if I got close to him, he would punch me, and I WOULD sustain damage... so..

the portal engine aparently does not support npc weapons, only melee...

I will retry the above fix.

Make sure you didn't put the files in to your portal game directory. If you did, they will cause problems.

This doesn't work with concrete_modular_floor001c :|

Mapster wrote:
This doesn't work with concrete_modular_floor001c :|

It works fine for me and everyone else that I've talked to

Unstickying this since it is common knowledge now, also you can find the info on the wiki.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

does the download link not work for anyone else?

Gah damn it, should be up again.

PreviousPage 2 of 2