Please or Register to create posts and topics.

how do i make a portal 2 sourcemod?

PreviousPage 3 of 3
ezio160324 wrote:
Lpfreaky90 wrote:
ezio160324 wrote:
and the "play" button in the main menu worked?

Nope, you modify the extras menu. As far as I know no one has been able to modify the normal main menu stuff. :-(

so you have to make the play button lead to the extras menu? i contacted Valve about this so maybe they will release an update for the Authoring Tools to help modders

Wrong and wrong.

What about The Stanley Parable and "Wibi!"?
Also, that has nothing to do with the P2AT. (Unless they add an auto mod creator like the older Source SDK).

Explain then. I rigged my "play" button to lead to the "extras" menu but how do i modify the extras menu?

"Could a moron PUNCH YOU INTO THIS PIT?!?! HUH? COULD A MORON DO THAT!?!?" "Yes, Wheatley. Yes, a moron could do that..."

Look at SE51's tut. The other things probably don't work, but the menu part does.

k thanks that will help me

"Could a moron PUNCH YOU INTO THIS PIT?!?! HUH? COULD A MORON DO THAT!?!?" "Yes, Wheatley. Yes, a moron could do that..."
ezio160324 wrote:
Explain then. I rigged my "play" button to lead to the "extras" menu but how do i modify the extras menu?

Simple:

Code: Select all
"Extras"
{
    "level_01"
    {
        "title"     "Level 1"
        "subtitle"  "The first map"
        "command"   "map sp_map_01"
   "pic"       "vgui/chapters/chapter1"
    }
    "Level_02"
    {
        "title"     "Level 2"
        "subtitle"  "The second map"
        "command"   "map sp_map_02"
   "pic"       "vgui/chapters/chapter2"
    }
}

etc :D

thanks for the help! :D it's useful

yishbarr wrote:
Wrong and wrong.

What about The Stanley Parable and "Wibi!"?

Well the Stanley Parable guys were probably officially licensing the engine (otherwise they couldn't sell the game), so they might had some help from Valve.

- Science isn't about why, it's about why not!
iWork925 wrote:

i did. several times. just because i can google it doesn't mean i can get updated , acurate, WORKING infromation.

ImageImage
===========================
Im blue, a Clean Christian Furry with Autism.
PreviousPage 3 of 3