Please or Register to create posts and topics.

how do i make a portal 2 sourcemod?

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next

Wibi!, The Stanley Parable, A&K (probably).

yishbarr wrote:
Wibi!, The Stanley Parable, A&K (probably).

Is the Stanley parable portal 2 based? Also, the way wibi did it was by forcing the game to run off a different dlc folder to override the core game temporarily, its not a true source mod.

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Camben24
Aperture Science: We do our science asbestos we can!

Oh, right. But the Stanley Parable uses the Portal 2 engine.

So my question remains, how do I do it? I am intrigued.

"Could a moron PUNCH YOU INTO THIS PIT?!?! HUH? COULD A MORON DO THAT!?!?" "Yes, Wheatley. Yes, a moron could do that..."
ezio160324 wrote:

post101116.html#p101116

Lpfreaky90 wrote:
ezio160324 wrote:

post101116.html#p101116

you don't get it, the play button does not work. i wanna know how to get the play button working.

"Could a moron PUNCH YOU INTO THIS PIT?!?! HUH? COULD A MORON DO THAT!?!?" "Yes, Wheatley. Yes, a moron could do that..."

I just replaced the outdated VDC article with a modified copy of Lp's instructions. Try following that, I tried to explain some of the steps and give full file paths.

Falsi sumus crusto!

and the "play" button in the main menu worked?

ezio160324 wrote:

Nope, you modify the extras menu. As far as I know no one has been able to modify the normal main menu stuff. :-(

Lpfreaky90 wrote:
ezio160324 wrote:

Nope, you modify the extras menu. As far as I know no one has been able to modify the normal main menu stuff. :-(

so you have to make the play button lead to the extras menu? i contacted Valve about this so maybe they will release an update for the Authoring Tools to help modders

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next