Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Happy Birthday, ThinkingWithPortals!

PreviousPage 4 of 5Next
Hober wrote:
Note to self: at 18 October LAN, get msleeper wasted and then have him email Gabe or someone at Valve to have them prank and/or real DMCA himself
[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Well, isn't this exactly what Valve wanted? Custom map communities for Portal? It would be insane if they'd DMCA this place... They'd actively shut down their own community. EA would do something like that, but Valve won't.

"Duct Tape is the answer."

Yeah I know it was an irrational fear.

I offered some of the other failed Portal sites money for their domain names but none of them bit.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
... some of the other failed Portal sites ...

Lulz. "PortalCake? Seriously?"

P.S. That thread is win.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster
Hober wrote:
Lulz. "PortalCake? Seriously?"

P.S. That thread is win.

The site gives me an 403 error, so it probably hasn't lived a long life, anyway.

Ricotez wrote:
The site gives me an 403 error, so it probably hasn't lived a long life, anyway.

Like the man said:

msleeper wrote:
... some of the other failed Portal sites ...

But that thread also has the inestimable DiddyKong47 in it with his -700 posts. That's the real message.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

how the hell did he even get -700 posts anyways?

I don't lag, I own so much it takes a few seconds for the server to figure out what the hell I just did.

Testing. Do never test.

msleeper wrote:
Testing. Do never test.

That's one of those threats which don't need "Or else..." to sound life threatening.

Ricotez wrote:
msleeper wrote:
Testing. Do never test.

That's one of those threats which don't need "Or else..." to sound life threatening.

Nonsence, its just msleeper expressing that if asked if he wanted to participate in say the portal 2 beta by valve he'd say no.

:P

PreviousPage 4 of 5Next