Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Happy Birthday, ThinkingWithPortals!

PreviousPage 3 of 5Next

A big happy birthday to an epic site!

Interitus wrote:
Happy bday. *insert cake-related image here*

... inserting image, please wait...
error: "cake-related image" not found, it is a lie, try again later

btw. happy b-day from me too!

Test Chamber 74:
(percentage calculation sphere self-test failed!)
108.1% done, -8.1% remaining...
Released here!

All maps for Portal (1/2) worth playing are mirrored here.

Yay, Happy Birthday ^__________^

<3 :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

This was a fail. I'm making a note here, huge facepalm. It's hard to overstate my disappointment.

Cake is a lie? psshhh you guys are so behind the times...

A good [Website Age Here]st/nd/rd/th birthday, [Website Name Here]!

"Duct Tape is the answer."

lol, I remember when we were still trying to get to be the first thing that came up in google when you searched for "portal maps" (or w/e). Come a long way since then. Kanpai!

The cake is a rickroll.

So for the past year I have been worrying that somewhere out there is some other Portal site that none of us knew about that was sucking all of the attention. GLaD we were wrong and that this is the best place out there!

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
So for the past year I have been worrying that somewhere out there is some other Portal site that none of us knew about that was sucking all of the attention. GLaD we were wrong and that this is the best place out there!

Well the name alone is easy to remember. THINKING WITH PORTALS :D

Did I ever tell you guys that for about 3 months I was afraid Valve was going to send me a Cease and Desists order because of using their slogan? Jeep if you're reading this, DON'T GET ANY FUNNY IDEAS MAN!

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Note to self: at 18 October LAN, get msleeper wasted and then have him impersonate Valve in order to DMCA himself...

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster
PreviousPage 3 of 5Next