Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Epic Introduction Thread

PreviousPage 49 of 51Next

Hai guys

spidda wrote:
Hai guys

BLAH BLAH BLAH THATS A CARD

l1zardr0ckets wrote:
spidda wrote:
Hai guys

BLAH BLAH BLAH THATS A CARD

Wat

Don't you dare plug that idiot into my mainframe...
GamerGeek wrote:
OpposingGeek wrote:
Please note: I have o relation to GamerGeek above, OpposingGeek has just been my youtube username for some time now and I've decided to stick with it

Oh, I thought I had competition :P

No competition here! :thumbup:

Have a great day!
Steam

Hey guys! My name is Hugo, and I've been playing Portal for several years (Portal 2 for about 3 years).
I'm really into map-making, and creating Portal 2 maps is one of my biggest passions. My maps have improved significantly for the past 3 years and I'm finally at the point where I feel proud of most of the maps I make.

It also got me into a few communities, most noticeably Nock's Portal Hangout (which some of you are a part of).
You can check my Portal 2 workshop here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/HugoBDesig ... ?appid=620
And I'd really appreciate any feedback, criticism and suggestions you guys might have for me, I'm always looking forward to improving my mapping skills.

Hope to see you guys around for a bit more :-D

OpposingGeek wrote:
GamerGeek wrote:
OpposingGeek wrote:
Please note: I have o relation to GamerGeek above, OpposingGeek has just been my youtube username for some time now and I've decided to stick with it

Oh, I thought I had competition :P

No competition here! :thumbup:

If you're not opposing me... :P

GamerGeek wrote:

:lol:
I would come up with some kind of word-play for gamer, but I can't think of anything :( :notworthy:

Have a great day!
Steam
OpposingGeek wrote:
GamerGeek wrote:

:lol:
I would come up with some kind of word-play for gamer, but I can't think of anything :( :notworthy:

Mwahahaha! :twisted:
:turret: :turret: :turret:

You know, I'm not really even a mapper. I can only do the basics with Hammer. :notworthy:

I got it figured out, OpposingGeek is me from another universe, and I'm Geek Prime.
Anyways, I think this thread is more than discussions between me and OpposingGeek.

PreviousPage 49 of 51Next