Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Epic Introduction Thread

PreviousPage 50 of 51Next

So this being the introductions thread so I shall introduce.... My online name is Jenrey Dominos and I am constantly playing video games ( why else would I be here ) and of the many games iv'e played the portal games are my favorites and have been since even before I owned a copy of them myself. When I first found thinking with portals it was due to constant mention of the site from youtubers, streamers, and maps. Eventually I ended up convincing a streamer to give a coop race by Noam a try from this website and he did so, it was amazing to watch. Later on when I finally had portal 2 on pc I remembered about TWP but by then it was too late; the website was gone (and only by a month too -_-). Finally forever later I was roaming the internet and saw a link to the old domain and decided to try it again.... to no avail, but looked around the internet anyways to see if there was any new news regarding when if ever TWP will return. After a few websites I found just a single post on some random forum talking about a new domain and decided to try it. When I pulled up the website (I know, overreacting) I literally cried.... but not much... then I looked around for a while in the forums and, here I am, introducing myself...... with my TWP story, lol.

So...

Hello!

my name is orlando2303

recently, i've decided to buy Portal 2 because i wanted to remember some good things that i knew after watching some videos.
So, after finishing the game in one day, i became hugely interested on making chambers, so i tried out Portal 2 Authoring Tools (yes, i tried out that first instead of the PTI.). and i slowly learned how to use hammer, and now i'm trying as much as i can to make good chambers.

I suppose a reintroduction is in place because website got back up and stuff.

Well first I had completely no idea the site had gone down. I was probably too busy with real life.
But it's good to know that the website is back! I hope I can get along with you guys.

But guys... 2 whole years!!! That's a lot of time on the internet. A ton of stuff probably happened and someone should do a recap or something like that.

Oh boy. It's been a long time since I was last here. During the time this site was down, I changed aliases (I was originally AuesomeMan3840. So glad I've changed.), drifted away from mapping, and started programming.

I recently decided to come back into mapping because I needed a break from the other things, and I thought I may as well.
It's good to be back, and I'm glad this place is finally back after all this time.

Woooooo-Doggie! It's been a while. Five, six years, maybe? All that matters is that I'm glad this place is back, even though it took my lazy rear a few months to finally make an account to post here again. Missed this place, so, so, much.

MiniItalianGoathound wrote:
Woooooo-Doggie! It's been a while. Five, six years, maybe? All that matters is that I'm glad this place is back, even though it took my lazy rear a few months to finally make an account to post here again. Missed this place, so, so, much.

I know the feeling mate. Got distracted by studies for a few years and then by politics, and now that the world is a bigger shitstorm than ever I'm coming back to videogames to hide, lol

Maybe uh I'll actually think about making some maps this time.

Hello,
I am a newbie here from India...

Hello all,

I am a newbie here from Nepal..

Thanks...

Hello

Hello, I am new here, from India. Don't have much idea about this forum.But love to be part of it :lol:

PreviousPage 50 of 51Next