Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Creative thinking... (Spoiler)

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next

I only found out the "correct" way to do it after my second play-through (with dev commentary turned on). The first time I too used a chair to get into the vent.

-K?rkk?inen

Chair ftw!

i started it with the chair, though it kept falling over, and i couldnt get up. even by stacking a second chair :roll:

so i looked around, and figured out the valve way (except my rocket came from the floor, not that wall)

Chair here too. It was only a chance vid on youtube that made me even question that thinking.

How many people did as me on L14 and 15, skipping buttons etc, by using portals to just jump up to the lift?

14 I spent 5 minutes trying to fling/bounce my way straight from the lift before I went further and saw the big drop to the left to use. It was only on the second run on the hunt for cameras I noticed the rest of the level.

I had no idea you could use that rocket to destroy the tube.. :oops:

<3
I was glad to see it go. The damn thing told me it was gonna shank me while I slept.

I used a single computer tower just inside the rocket room

[insert visually obtrusive graphic or witty comment here]

Yep also the chair, although not thinking so clearly the fist time I picked up the chair when I was in the tunnel and tried to jam it in the fan blades to stop them.

I died. :P

[img src="http://www.fullempty.co.uk/apic/sark_banner.png"]
raceriot wrote:
I had no idea you could use that rocket to destroy the tube.. :oops:

I didn't know either.
I thought it was there for display heh.

I'm with the majority, and used a chair :wink:
It was only after watching the documentary that i found the true way.

However, its great how the game allows multiple ways of success.

?But there?s no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake!?
Karkk wrote:
I only found out the "correct" way to do it after my second play-through (with dev commentary turned on). The first time I too used a chair to get into the vent.

Ditto. It made me say "Ooooh yeaaah, of course, the rocket!".

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next