Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Coop Teaser Trailer!

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next

About that error, it only occurs when I click on board index, not when I click thinkingwithportals.com

msleeper wrote:
All of the previous forum bans were lifted because 1.) we upgraded forum versions, and 2.) I totally don't care anymore. So tell him to upload his shit! :D

Contests usually run for at least 2 months, to give people adequate time to get things built. I imagine coop maps are going to be a major bitch to build and playtest. Plus, this is assuming the SDK will be ready for Portal 2 day-of release, which if you remember, wasn't the case for Portal 1 and generally isn't the case for any game.

So I guess by "Portal 2 release contest" I really mean "Portal 2 SDK release contest".

Considering that the ban was caused by some random person throwing you some chat log that you accepted without any further investigation I'm surprised you didn't care to reinstate it, but I'll be happy to upload my stuff here and answer mapping question. Except that there is no upload button anywhere.

In the interest of "water under the bridge" I'm really not going to continue the discussion.

There should be an "Upload a File" link in the top part of the page, when you navigate to the category you want to upload in. Like if you go to Portal 1 Files -> Released Maps, there should be the link. If not, let me know.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Not seeing it.

Oh, very weird. Try now. I assumed your permissions before and I could see it, so if it's not showing up (at least now) then I'll have to dig deeper.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
Oh, very weird. Try now. I assumed your permissions before and I could see it, so if it's not showing up (at least now) then I'll have to dig deeper.

Still nothing.

Doh, overlooked permissions.

Give it a shot now.

Alright it's working now. Please bear with me as I spam the download database with all my stuff.

I'm not complaining! :D

now they are all uploaded, the one I was refrencing too (Kind of vaguely and unimportantly) was entropy. It includes catalyst, which you should play first. Very mind-bending.

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next