Please or Register to create posts and topics.

BEE2 Addons

PreviousPage 3 of 14Next

V13 includes a new Refurbished Style, a hybrid Old Aperture/Clean style. It uses an old enrichment sphere which has been upgraded by GlaDOS.

My stuff:
[spoiler]- BEE2 Addons | (BEE2)
- Hammer Addons
Maps:
- Crushed Gel
- Gel is Not Always Helpful[/spoiler]
TeamSpen210 wrote:
V13 includes a new Refurbished Style, a hybrid Old Aperture/Clean style. It uses an old enrichment sphere which has been upgraded by GlaDOS.

Where is this 'refurbished style'?

i can't find it :/

could tell me where is this?

Whoops! I managed to not actually add it to the download. It should be there now in the style menu if you redownload.

My stuff:
- Hammer Addons
Maps:
- Crushed Gel
TeamSpen210 wrote:
Whoops! I managed to not actually add it to the download. It should be there now in the style menu if you redownload.

Thanks veeeeery so much ! :)

and.. Can i second question?

"music controller" is included [laser music controller/styled music controller/background music controller].

but laser music controller/styled music controller is

[ building on PTI -> play the map, -> "There was an error building the puzzle" error appear.]

Do you know whether you can use them to teach ?

Which style does it give that error on, and which of the three items does that happen to? If you right click on them in the BEE2 menu a discriptiion will appear explaining how to use them.

My stuff:
- Hammer Addons
Maps:
- Crushed Gel
TeamSpen210 wrote:
Which style does it give that error on, and which of the three items does that happen to? If you right click on them in the BEE2 menu a discriptiion will appear explaining how to use them.

? have some error styles - Clean/portal2/BEE MOD 1.05/Art therapy

Clean/Original Portal2/BEE MOD 1.05/Art therapy - build [laser music controller/styled music controller] on pti -> create and play -> There was an error building the puzzle error appear.
but, background music controller nice working

? 1950s/1950s compatability/1960s/1970s/1980s/Refurbished style - works well.

+ oh wait. after v14 patched, 1950~ 1960s wall change same Refurbished style!

I'll fix the music items next update.

Refurbished style is supposed to use the same textures as 1950s style, I might change this to use any underground texture. Some of my extra items aren't fully restyled yet so they use the 50s era versions, I thought it would be better to get the style out since It's been mostly finished for a while.

My stuff:
- Hammer Addons
Maps:
- Crushed Gel
TeamSpen210 wrote:
I'll fix the music items next update.

Refurbished style is supposed to use the same textures as 1950s style, I might change this to use any underground texture. Some of my extra items aren't fully restyled yet so they use the 50s era versions, I thought it would be better to get the style out since It's been mostly finished for a while.

Oohhh.. Thanks a lot!!

It is reallly very nice of you =)

Thanks to you.i did detail to make pti chamber :)

why don't you 'Refurbished' theme wall is replace to 'Clean' theme wall?

it looks better. awesome.

+ 1950s/Refurbished style has something problem.
..> swap wall texture to floor texture.

nice update, but it needs some work and bug fixes.

- the conveyor belt does not start automatically and is invisible, remains invisible until powered where it comes out at one end, also when the belt is running it is black and not textured at all.

- where's the new spike plate, i can't find it anywhere.

- the art therapy style could use some work, something does not look right about random yellow back wall and panel insulation tiles appearing everywhere randomly. to fix this you should make a item that is very similar to the recessed fizzler, it would be a decoration block which would have the panel frames recessed into it like you see them in this photo on the right and the yellow textured insulation would behind the panel frames and you could place these anywhere in the chamber similar to the portal 1 styled walls to create a nice looking art therapy styled chamber instead of having them showing up everywhere randomly. you should make a very similar item for the yellow BTS walls.

- glados monitors do not work in the art therapy style.

:postpics:

PreviousPage 3 of 14Next