Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Attn. TWP-ers! TWP in-game Advertising wanted!

PreviousPage 9 of 13Next

Try playing it louder.

"Do not try to visualise the boundaries of your map's potential. That is impossible. Instead, only realise the truth. There are no boundaries."
[SP] Real Confetti (Community Round-up! April 1st - May 7th 2012) Check it out!
DamnImOnFire wrote:
Try playing it louder.

no

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop
chickenmobile wrote:
DamnImOnFire wrote:
Try playing it louder.

no

Apologies. It was my fault. I've fixed this, so you should be able to play it at normal volume.

http://youtu.be/GEsEet8qI70

"Do not try to visualise the boundaries of your map's potential. That is impossible. Instead, only realise the truth. There are no boundaries."
chickenmobile wrote:
DamnImOnFire wrote:
Try playing it louder.

no

:lol:

DamnImOnFire wrote:
Apologies. It was my fault. I've fixed this, so you should be able to play it at normal volume.

OUCH!! That hurt! And my computer speakers are not even at half their volume...

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]
greykarel wrote:
Yes, with chicken's image it looks better. I've edited it a bit (resized, 30% transparent) and created .vmf and .vmt files you can use in your map.

These are a good idea since every PTI chamber ends with a fizzler that could have the advertisement. :thumbup:

zivi7 wrote:
greykarel wrote:
Yes, with chicken's image it looks better. I've edited it a bit (resized, 30% transparent) and created .vmf and .vmt files you can use in your map.

These are a good idea since every PTI chamber ends with a fizzler that could have the advertisement. :thumbup:

Try not to make something 'in your face'; people hate these sorts of advertisements.

Something like the Rattman graffiti and an elevator animation is tasteful but having an advertisement you have to walk through might be annoying. If you are to have this one, try limiting the size or have it more subtle or transparent.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

Subtile advertisment or advertisment hidden somewhere (so, no obvious one) is always the best and attracts most attention. It's like a little easter egg you just found. Makes you maybe happy.

This is what the SSTV translates to:

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

EDIT: I just noticed I put 'thousands' instead of 'hundreds' :snooze:

Oh, and sorry about that, josepezdj, but I had to do it to be on the safe side. If it's not loud enough, it doesn't translate properly :(

Skotty wrote:
Subtile advertisment or advertisment hidden somewhere (so, no obvious one) is always the best and attracts most attention. It's like a little easter egg you just found. Makes you maybe happy.

I agree completely, but an easter egg can be missed in a not-so-deep run, and the purpose of this is to advertise, isn't it? It should be noticeable...

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]
PreviousPage 9 of 13Next