Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Attn. TWP-ers! TWP in-game Advertising wanted!

PreviousPage 12 of 13Next

... It's 2012 and you don't have a Paypal account?

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Nope. Made it this far with just a Visa card...

---------------------------
My maps: Double Bill / Jam / Oval Window / Gymnasium / Gymnasium Part 2 / Minimalism (collection) / Resolution
All feedback welcome!
---------------------------

Hi, once again. Here is my monitors. Give me your feedback on the site logo in yellow. As for the text I've just written first what I had in my mind. So you might give me a certain text you want have scrolling on the monitor and I'll make textutes and instanses to upload on the site.
0jhlSWCLRio

God bless the quick save's inventor...(Portal: Prelude)

Grey, simply awesome. :notworthy:

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]

You misspelled "attention".

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
npc_msleeper_boss wrote:
You misspelled "attention".

Oh, sorry. ...it happens. :smile:

God bless the quick save's inventor...(Portal: Prelude)

You should pay more attention to the spelling.

(Sorry, I just had to say that.)

Falsi sumus crusto!

I don't have the capability of recording this, so I'll just write the dialouge. These are basically lines that would play in a map.

Destroyed theme:
Announcer: "Hello, and again, welcome to the Aperture Science enrichment center. We are currently experiencing technical difficulties due to the over-whelming amount of tests you're about to participate in found in the thinkingwithportals.com branch of Aperture Laboratories. Begin infinite testing in three, two [tape fades out].
Super-clean theme:
Cave Johnson: "[off mic] the thinkingwithportals.com universe, you sure? They design their own tests?[on mic]You're not gonna believe it down there! Greg just told me the universe you're testing in has some of the best tests you'll ever participate in. Lots of science getting done by solving these. In fact we already sent you into one of these tests right now. So get to it.
Old-Aperture theme:
Cave Johnson: "We transferred you to a sealed off enrichment shaft we just uncovered. No one's quite sure how it got here, but it was labeled 'thinkingwithportals.com', whatever that means. Now we want you to solve the tests in the shaft to see if that chicken we sent earlier hasn't died of asbestos poisoning yet."

I don't have ideas for GLaDOS lines, though...

ImageImageImage
Instance: Co-Op Tube Ride

Just an update for everyone, we're hoping to get all of the entries in before tomorrow at midnight. So roughly 30 hours from now.

Here are my final posters. Unzip the .zip and then insert the folder "brainstone" into Portal 2/Portal2/materials to obtain both posters. Pictures of the posters are added for your convenience.

The Aperture Alpha
A map pack coming soon. - click for more information
PreviousPage 12 of 13Next