Please or Register to create posts and topics.

You Know You've Been Doing Too Much Hammer When...

PreviousPage 4 of 39Next
MasterLagger wrote:
I stuck a turret on a toilet, does that make me crazy?

Probably.

More information Here

"Pretty is better than ugly, but if it doesn't work, ugly is better than pretty"
-Phyton

I spent time remaining in an exam last year exactly working out how I would remake the exam hall in Hammer, props, lighting, textures and everything.
Shame I never went home and actually did it xD

You look at the time it's 6:00pm, then look again later it's 3:00am. You wonder to yourself, "Where did the time go?" Then you get of the office chair, finding a lage dent in it you think, "I can't have done this!". After that, you get to bed falling asleep like a ton of lead in quicksand. Then like he said

chickenmobile wrote:
When your dreams consist of making stuff in hammer.

Last you wake up thinking you finished your project but quickly getting a grip on what had happend.

This Happened way too many times to me.

First guy tells the second guy, "My head hurts!" The second guy replied, "Stop thinking so much!" Then the first guy says, "I think that what caused my problem in the first place!" The second guy says, "Then stop banging you head against the wall!"

ImageImageVDC User Page

When you remodel a house, and are a little surprised that when you take out a wall, there isn't nodraw behind it, just a lot of pointless detail

Also, I made a map just for you! Sunset
Click Here to view my Workshop and play my puzzlemaker maps

When suddenly you realise that you are actually mapping more than playing the game!

Today I've checked that my hours mapping are the same than my hours playing Portal2!! my god.

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]
josepezdj wrote:
When suddenly you realise that you are actually mapping more than playing the game!

Oh shoot! While I have played both Portal 2 and Hammer significantly less than you have, I might be in trouble:

Portal 2: 10.5 hrs last two weeks / 126 hrs on record
Portal 2 Authoring Tools - Beta: 52.6 hrs last two weeks / 404.3 hrs on record

:omg:
That's 3,2 times as much Hammer!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Maps in Development:
[spoiler]- Penrose 04 (on hold)[/spoiler]

I usually constantly run Portal2 as I map so I have:

stats.jpg
?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop
chickenmobile wrote:
I usually constantly run Portal2 as I map so I have:

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."
iWork925 wrote:

hehehehehe.... that was funny!

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]

[quote="iWork925

Image[/quote]

Looks like he is died before he finished his work.

First guy tells the second guy, "My head hurts!" The second guy replied, "Stop thinking so much!" Then the first guy says, "I think that what caused my problem in the first place!" The second guy says, "Then stop banging you head against the wall!"

ImageImageVDC User Page
PreviousPage 4 of 39Next