Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Wordfilter Fun

Page 1 of 2Next

It would actually be PPS and PPPS, since it stands for "post script". And I totally forgot I added the word filter for the holiday names, I must have done that way back in 2007 or something.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Test: CHRIS?MAS

Do never test. And now I have to go and figure out why the word filtering is not case insensitive.

Oh, nevermind. I see now.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

So does it filter caps too?
Test1: CHRIS?MAS
Test2: <Holiday Name Here>
Test3: <Holiday Name Here>
Test4: <Holiday Name Here>
Test5: hanukah
Test6: ?ANUKAH
Test7: ?ANUKAH
Test8: C?ANUKAH
Test9: <Holiday Name Here>
Test10: C?ANUKAH

msleeper wrote:
It would actually be PPS and PPPS, since it stands for "post script". And I totally forgot I added the word filter for the holiday names, I must have done that way back in 2007 or something.

Heh, I was actually quite surprised phpBB has a search/replace function. Seems a bit odd to put it in instead of just a straight text/asterisk function.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

Technically I'm just abusing the "bad word filter" for fun and profit.

msleeper wrote:
Technically I'm just abusing the "bad word filter" for fun and profit.

Heh, like any sane admin, right?

Now with 100% more inline comments!

There are sane admins?

hanging_rope wrote:
There are sane admins?

Absolute power corrupts the mind absolutely

Hear the turret, for it is knell. It summons thee to heaven, or to hell.

Boy I am sure on a roll with splitting off topic discussion this past week.

re: Power. I'm at the stage of my life where, if I can't be in charge in some capacity of something, then I'd rather not be involved. I'm not sure what that says about me as a person.

Page 1 of 2Next