Please or Register to create posts and topics.

WIP twp_testmap

This is a post for a twp_testmap i'm goign to try and construct over the weekend (thou i have LOADS of other junk i should be doing.) to first and formost be a shortish puzzle. And 2nd most demonstrating some of the portal mechanics, as an 'example' map.

Things that will be in it include, working buttons (possibly decal lights too), light moving platforms, flinging, double flinging, quick thinking, a turret, and so on.

i think twp is an approprate pre-fix for any maps we make eh? :P I don't know if anyone else is making them or i should just not bother pre-fixing. Which is interesting cause is there any other portal map making communties? lol

So should be coming soon, in a future post i'll add an BSP and VMF attacment.

Sweet can't wait. I fixed attachments so feel free to attach some screens during progress. I am going out of town this weekend or else I'd be right with you making a map!

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Sounds good. I'd be with you to, I just can't get the damned thing to work.

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Sounds very nice Donat, can't wait! Good luck and if you have time, please show us WIP's :).

- Nezerv

I'm thinking with portals!

Unfortunately i can not keep mapping, I'd love to have it out but its not gonna get done any time soon, i have real life stuff to deal with, thanks.

That's a shame. :(

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
Donat wrote:
Unfortunately i can not keep mapping, I'd love to have it out but its not gonna get done any time soon, i have real life stuff to deal with, thanks.

That's a kick up the arse. But nevermind, good work anyway. :)

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.